Sony PlayStation State of Play [2021-10-27]

If true Microsoft should of done the same with Pyschonaunts 2 sony interactive entertainment sucks with their policies

Yeah, I think the devs of Stalker even said there was no PS version in the works, even though we know through the Epic case the exclusive period is 3 months. Devs are usually not allowed to talk about other platforms whilst under timed exclusivity.

1 Like

Yikes. That was abysmal.

5 Likes

Yeah, the next time I hear FF16 something, lol.

1 Like

3/10.

The worst state of play I’ve seen.

2 Likes

that was awful and one of the worst shows i’ve seen in a long time. I do understand State of plays get people watching, but this show felt unnecessary. However, its nice to see playstation gamers can play death’s door

That was hilariously bad. :rofl:

Little Devil inside was good, everything else nah

Mfs we were out here really convinced FF16 was showing up :joy::joy::sob:

Turned out we got finessed and it was some other square Enix game.

Man, I can’t believe I had a sliver of hope for Gotham Knights, lol.

Well…back to playing Guardians of the Galaxy.

2 Likes

How good is it

Overhyped Sony show with rumors promising to shatter the earth was actually extremely underwhelming? I am shocked. SHOCKED.

3 Likes

feels like they should have just named it SOP indies or something for their indie titles coming to the platform like Nintendo does

1 Like

One of the funnier recurring themes is Sony events having super high expectations only to continuously not have what everyone wanted. Sony haven’t had a great show since 2017

11 Likes

I see I made the right decision and decided to continue with my rewatch of The Sopranos than watch the State of Play lol.

I could smell it from a mile away that this was going to be very low-key and didn’t understand why people were expecting big 3rd party games.

1 Like

It’s great. Combat/gameplay is the weakest aspect but still good. Visuals/audio are both 10/10. Game looks superb and the soundtrack, holy shit!! Story/characters is great thus far. I’m about halfway through the game in 13 hours of play. This is what Avengers a year ago should have been in my opinion.

Folks rating it a B. Wow.

what a flop. I give that show an F.

3 Likes

And to think that it was I believe last year that a "reputable"source claimed FF16 was coming way sooner than anyone expected.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

4 Likes