Sony FF16 exclusive, makes me confused

I don’t know if there are FFXIV fans here but for those of you who didn’t play FFXIV…Guys you are not ready for the OST. Really, you don’t know what you’re stepping into…

This theme, no, the entire Heavensward soundtrack is most absolutely amazing!

The music really describes perfectly the mood and what is happening around you and the feel of the story.

This video too is top notch, beautiful!

It is the FFXIV Heavensward team behind this game. I expect them to deliver an astounding experience. I trust them especially with Naoki Yoshida at the helm who saved FFXIV and gave us a true “Realm Reborn”

And you don’t know yet who’s in charge of the combat gameplay part…

Ryota Suzuki, designer of Devil May Cry 5 and Dragon’s Dogma

Really Heavensward is one of the best extensions I have ever played. I was playing everytime thinking what a single player RPG could look like by this team.

The story was really mature, sad and engaging. Dialogs, writing, atmosphere, all were top notch, with twists and turns. And the ending…

Expect something like that for FFXVI.

One of the games I will buy it day one blindly on XSX.

I will buy this on PC way before it comes to Series X. I wish more PS5 exclusives could make their way to PC as well. Seriously, what a cast for this game - it will be the best FF in quite awhile, though that isn’t too hard. FFXIV is the best for now

1 Like

Yep FFXIV is one of the best for me too. In my top 5. Even as a MMO it manages to keep you immersed.

Here a great video about the music of the game and how it is really similar to Heavensward style. The music is bonkers!

I really hope it comes to Xbox with the drop of paid live, I sold my PS4 recently now I want to migrate my account so hard, please @XboxP3 bring FFXIV to Xbox.

Good news!

“We have already completed basic development and scenario production, and are continuing to create large-scale resources and build boss battles while expanding our various development tools,” the website reads. “Also, most of our staff are carrying out their work remotely.”

Square Enix is currently seeking final staff to help complete the world of Final Fantasy XVI with various stages and fields, large-scale cutscenes, character actions, and so on.