So today is the Superbowl.. will there be any Xbox ads ? GamePass?

It being really small because they didn’t do a Super Bowl commercial is a wild take.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I miss some good commercials.

Superbowl commercials feel like a bigger waste of money the longer time goes on

1 Like

A single 30 second spot costs $6.5 Million.

2 Likes

It’s also February. Not exactly a big month for consumer spending. People act like MS needs to release multiple major AAA titles to critical acclaim every month or people will tune out if Game Pass. It’s silly, probably less than 5% of console gamers play games at that pace.

Also they are doing Total War Warhammer III this month. That’s a huge release and critically acclaimed. And also forgotten because it a strategy game on PC, a bit ironic considering how upset people get about Forza Horizon not getting recognition.

Ill be getting Elden ring.

Whether it’s on GamePass or not has yet to be confirmed, but I feel it’s highly likely !

I think Cyberpunk is coming to Game Pass rather than Elden Ring.

Do people who keep speculating on Cyberpunk coming to Gamepass not realize that the next gen update is free? What does adding Cyberpunk do for the 10-20 million of us that already own it. It’s like asking for GTA V or Red Dead Redemption 2 being added to Gamepass, like who doesn’t own these games at this point? It’s a 2020 game, if you wanted to play cyberpunk on Series X then you’ve probably already played it.

You are seriously underestimating how many people on xbox/pc either dont own cyberpunk or would play cyberpunk if it was available on a subscription

Especially with a proper next gen upgrade

1 Like

Now that you mention it I could see it happening…

Sucks for me, I’ve already played it (fantastic game by the way)… But I’ll still hold out hope for Elden Ring

Maybe if we believe hard enough it’ll come true.

The problem might be that there aren’t enough people believing lol.