Skyrim Anniversary Edition: sneak peek at 15 of the new creations (Update: The Cause and the Ghosts of the Tribunal)

i am so excited for the upgrade, shocked theres no prices or preorder up in store yet. They are scared of the reactin from pc crowd i suspect, their mods breaking, and modders pulling content again. For me i have a lot cc content will get upgrade. Skyrim with mods and cc becomes enormous. Your cc are permanent to the game, they dont count in the 5gb mod storage. If you disable mods they appear in normal game. On console the update wont affect mods, so right now modders are porting like mad mods over. Itsxso fun iā€™m building my load list. But if you have not played skyrim in several years your in for a surprise, we have so many mods its awesome. Now back to current cc. When you first exit the cave all these quests load when your level 1 takes a while to load. Bethesda has fixed this for anniversary ed you will get your quests in a later spread out fashion. Are there mods for them a few. Do they work nicellynwith mods yes, unless a mod a house for example is in location where a cc house is. The easiest house to get is the wizardā€™s tower where tundra estate cost 7500 gold. Oh i could tell you lots, yea for me the cc is worth it.

2 Likes

Price revealec here, i like the upgrade price Elder Scrolls | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition FAQ?

3 Likes

Well that upgrade path price makes it clear to me that buy the anniversary edition is the way to go.

Ā£15.99 to upgrade to the anniversary edition?

Sold :+1:

1 Like

Upgrading to the AE doesnā€™t count as buying Skyrim for the x time. Iā€™m still at 2 and somehow feel proud. :doge:

I dont begrudge the price cant wait for thurday getying my mod load order ready. Will.get sweet rolls for thursday lol

The upgrade price if you already have SE is not too bad at all, seems thereā€™s quite a bit of CC content.

2 Likes

20 bucks is not bad at all. Thatā€™s great !

I hope they donā€™t make a mistake. The weapon that the female dunmer is holding is Skull-Crusher, one of my favourite one-handed weapons in Morrowind because itā€™s weightless. But in the picture sheā€™s holding it with two hands. Maybe Iā€™m wrong ?

With all thhe cc iā€™ll try to list some elianoraā€™s homes have extra display areas my favorite is across from battleborn. Small easy to load, my main office. Cellar has special display lol. Love it. Myrwatch is in morthal really cool, theres a big hall with big displays near rorkistad, a thieves home under ratway, then new were getying a farm and 2 homes, theres a pirate ship home,pets, horses,all the blade armour sets,nordic jewelry,new spells,arrows, robes, staffs weaponsā€¦jusrt so much content to list lol

1 Like

New todd howard interview. Lots of NEW SKYRIM ANNIVERSARY INFO, Todd Howard INTERVIEW & More! - YouTube

4 Likes