Skyrim Anniversary Edition: sneak peek at 15 of the new creations (Update: The Cause and the Ghosts of the Tribunal)

Ryan is that you?

3 Likes

They’re not. The Creator’s Club content is created by other people.

1 Like

They are develope by third parties and mod authors. Most of the Creation Club content mention the creator in the description.

1 Like

My problem with Skyrim is I’ve never actually finished the game :joy:

I’ve always spent more time setting up mods then playing the actual game. Maybe i’ll finish Skyrim before ES6 comes out.

1 Like

Good to know.

I hope they will offer these separate, for a nice price I might grab it. Actual new quests sounds good to me.

In Skyrim SE (X1) you can buy all of the content, even as a discounted bundle. They also go on sale from time to time.

Oh wait, so the stuff they offer for AE is not brand new stuff?

Guess I’ll install Skyrim to see how much it is.

48 are available now and 26 new creations will be added for the AE.

I’m mostly interested in quest stuff, and I think the free version will have some armors and weapons iirc.

For the AE release every owner of the SE will get 3 free DLCs.

• Survival mod
  • Fishing
  • Saints and Seducer. It adds some quests, weapons, armor, magic, dungeon and enemy types.
1 Like

Yeah, that’s the one. Looking forward to that last one especially. Do not care much for fishing, lol. Survival could be cool.

I get it, I finished the main story line after 1200 hours in game. It was fun but my heavy armor wearing combat archer made the fight with Alduin last 30 second tops.

Looks great. Already grabbed a couple of magick focused mods from the club, but none of the stuff listed here.

I will buy Skyrim once again Todd. You have me in a vice-like grip & I can’t escape. I will create a new character & play for another 200 hours & it will be glorious :pray:

1 Like

I am the same, though I have only bought it once… Twice if you include switch which I returned unopened. So I would not be adverse to picking up something more “complete”.

Though the addition of a specfic sneaky bow would only cement another stealth Archer run tip toeing through dungeons again.

The only thing keeping me from buying this is the fact that I don’t yet know if the creation club stuff will be sold separately or not.

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/article/3mxTW4iQYGrVZrWRqVfomQ/skyrim-anniversary-edition-and-creation-club-content-first-look

1 Like

Thanks, I guess I will just compare prices, but so far it looks like I’m not buying it.

Wonder what the price will be, might go for it, might wait too.

For the now available 48 creations you have to spend around $110 to buy everything.

Oh wow…yeah, nah. Nope! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: