Skull and Bones | Official Gameplay Reveal

I didn’t play it three times in a row. Played it through 100% all three times. I originally played it on PS3 at launch since the PlayStation version had exclusive missions with Aveline who was the lead in AC Liberation. I then played it again on Xbox 360 a few years later since I still had my 360 but PS3 was gone. I played it for the third time in 2020 while waiting for TLOUP2 on PS4. I recently bought it for Xbox One which I will then play via BC on Xbox Series X at some point.

Never stopped. I don’t stop playing games at any point unless im completely dropping it. This is why I stopped being a collector two generations ago. I would have a bunch of games, play one, put it on hold, then play another game, repeat the process while never actually beating the games so I ended that and decided from that point forward - one game at a time to completion.

Regarding the spoiler, yeah, that was disappointing but it fits the story and I must say that the overall story itself is excellent and while sad, had a great ending. Man, I love Black Flag!!! Still my #1 AC game.

I loved the naval ship combat in Black Flag (my favorite), Rogue (2nd), Odyssey (3rd) and Origins (4th). The naval ship combat is what got me into AC in the first place. Going back to 2013, I remember seeing all the trailers, walkthroughs a shit ton of times. I know he’s no longer at Ubisoft but Ashraf Ismail basically made me an AC fan by showing the game, the ship combat and it simply won me over. Coincidentally, Origins is my 2nd favorite AC game overall. Even to this day, I will still watch those trailers and walkthroughs. I also do the same for Wildlands and Watch Dogs 2014.

As for Skull & Bones, im currently 50/50 on buying the game. If I do, it would probably be digitally due to it being a live service game and these games, I normally go digital as I wouldn’t be looking to trade it in due to it being a live service game. The $70 price doesn’t bother me especially since I have almost $600 in GameStop credit due to so many games being constantly delayed. lol

I would prefer Ubisoft+ to be available by then so I can just play the game for a $15 monthly rental and when there’s post launch content I want to play, just resub for a month. But we’ll see. I won’t make a decision until closer to release.

If I do pass/skip on Skull & Bones, I have Black Flag ready to be played for the 4th time!!! lol

1 Like

Well known Sea of Thieves Youtuber, Captain Falcone, gives a good rundown between the similarities and differences between Sea of Thieves and Skull and Bones.

1 Like