Silent Hill 2 Remake details leaked, PS5/PC 12-month exclusive

The many articles we’ve already had on Bethesda as a whole, Starfield and TES VI…about how it’s bad…we won’t get those at all. Even though it’s a franchise that has had multiple entries on Xbox.

5 Likes

They’re a writer for pretty popular murder mystery visual novels, that are very “anime”. I -guess- Danganronpa would be a good comparison? Basically, I think this game could be interesting and crazy but I don’t think it’s gonna feel like Silent Hill lmao

Again, the trailer felt like Fatal Frame or something.

Wtf, I hate Bloober Team now.

/s

1 Like

They didn’t say platforms for the other two Silent Hill games, I think they would have all been shown as PS exclusives if Sony got all of them

I at least think Townfall and f are not PS exclusives.

3 Likes

Day one! Just please be good. Really hope both SH2 and Town fall turn out amazing.

1 Like

I definitely know Higurashi, it had some crazy shit going on but I ended up enjoying it for sure.

Yeah, but who knows with these mofos.

Just went through the 48+ minute video.

Silent Hill 2 remake looks good. Too much fog though. Not surprised about the PlayStation exclusivity. Not surprised about how many different Silent Hill games were shown even though I was expecting 3, not 4 projects.

Hope Bloober Team doesn’t screw this up as I have never played a Silent Hill game before and no, im not going to play the old games. That’s just not happening. lol

This is absolutely good ammo for Xbox dealing with idiot regulators. Remember that Phase 2 is very different than any basic junk thrown out by the CMA during Phase 1 comments.

To me it’s the same as Street Fighter 6. If it’s not announced as exclusive from the outset then it’s not gonna be exclusive (exception being Project Eve, because Sony just completely took over funding and publishing duties). Sony’s strategy with timed exclusives is to immediately tie the game to them from the announcement, not later.

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree. They did it with KOTOR, FF16 etc. So unless stated otherwise - everything is multiplatform.

I wonder what happened to this leak, because none of the games shown looked like this

It isn’t Silent Hill f, that seems to be set in a Japanese setting with a Japanese character. Is this one Townfall? We didn’t see much of that.

And now that the trailers are getting posted, I can post them here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGqict_j0C8

2 Likes

From my understanding, their games are handled by AA studios.

Where is Abandoned though ?

1 Like

That is obviously the Kojima Silent Hill they are saving for when all of these release. It’s all a part of the ruse cruise

1 Like

It was abandoned

1 Like

ThiNk aBoUT tHe cOnSumERs!

1 Like

Also not surprised one bit SH 2Remake is a PS timed exclusive, since Bloober apparently signed a deal with Sony for several games, like they did with MS before. But with MS, there was also the condition to put theses games day one on Game Pass. Sony could have done the same with SH 2, but they didn’t. They are not interested in making things better for their players it seems, and you know… being better competitor.

4 Likes

What do we know about Ascension and Return to SH?

Im not a super fan of Silent Hill but I certainly enjoyed SH2 and 3, havn’t played the others

But I really dislike James new look

Does Silent Hill “work” outside of “rusty urban Western setting”? I’m interested in this new setting. As I said though it’s pretty disconnected from what I think of “Silent Hill”

1 Like