Silent Hill 2 Remake details leaked, PS5/PC 12-month exclusive

Yes, today at 2PM PDT.

1 Like

Don’t really care, will wait a year for it to come to Xbox. It’s not like my backlog doesn’t exist anyways.

1 Like

LoL this is funny if fully true. I’m good on waiting lol

Silent Hill can’t be 2023… And Team Ninja’s is a first party game at least. But yeah… Sony needs to be protected though :confused:

The most fascinating thing is that when people are stanning for Playstation exclusivity while literally no benefitting from it :sweat_smile:

The benefit is that when you pay $70 you appreciate the games more.

It’s a good and easy way to identify Cultists.

2 Likes

That and the whole fiasco with ABK acquisition. Not one is considering the employees who suffered from the work ethics, but screw them, CoD forever.

1 Like

Everyone and everything can be sacrificed at the altar of the PlayStation.

The Premium Cult Experience™.

Stream went up early

Basically nothing interesting was announced

1 Like

People on Twitter extremely happy that it’s Bloober Team.

With extremely happy I mean…not at all. :joy:

Also…

Sony : Bad MS, anti consumer.

Also Sony…SH2 Remake not on other platforms for 12 months.

Go f ya self mane.

4 Likes

Silent Hill f is the Japanese title (EDIT: My mistake, the developer is from Taiwan). The trailer felt more like it was for a Fatal Frame game.

Townfall and f did not specify platforms.

If you’re wondering who Neobards is, it’s a support studio. They’ve worked on these titles:

1 Like

I haven’t played Ni Kuni until Xbox version released. That’s how much I can wait out and same here. Truth be told, was never a fan of the series and never own one. I appreciate them, mainly the first three, but after that became a blur. It only became relevant because of Kojima, which admittedly worked on me. Here, good on them, but moving on is what I do.

PS is like the guy who always believe anything they do or gain is exciting, raising their arms up high asking, “Aren’t you proud of me?!” waiting for a positive response. In short, they aim for cheap pop.

Does this exclusivity help Microsoft case for the cma :thinking:

Yeah in the normal wordl, but CMA is basically in “WITHOUT COD THE COMPETITION IS DEAD” so not really :joy:

2 Likes

Has anyone here read or heard of Higurashi/Umineko When They Cry? Guess who’s writing Silent Hill f

it tells me nothing :joy:

I am awaiting the various articles that decry this game not coming to Xbox.

Any day now.

9 Likes

That’s interesting. But both Higurashi and Umineko final acts and endings are pretty bad.