• 21-28
  • 29-39
  • 40+

0 voters

• Male
  • Female
  • Other

0 voters

Halo won (as it should be), but it was close.

Thank you for such an interesting poll over the last few days, @SuikerBrood . Would be nice if you could do this again next year, perhaps?

1 Like

Well, TES almost beating Halo on an Xbox forum is pretty surprising. Especially when the last entry in the series was eleven years ago. Fallout at third place is also very nice.

Bethesda :muscle:

2 Likes

The last entry in the series is getting an update/expansion on June 6 2022 on PC and June 22 on consoles. While some people may still question if ESO is canon, Bethesda has already answered with a yes, as everything Zos does in those games gets approved by Bethesda first.

1 Like

That’s true, I keep forgetting about that game lol.

Ehh ESO is pretty good tbh too. Just dislike the way they handle the expansions personally.

Will definitely be interesting to see it after Starfield releases and ABK completes.

1 Like

Not really surprising. Halo is a foundational Xbox title and TES is a titan.

I haven’t even played it. Immersion is one of the things I enjoy most in gaming, and that goes out the window as soon as other people are involved.

The expansions are very confusing from the outside too, feels like its hard to know where to start.

1 Like

You don’t think it’s surprising? I am not surprised about Halo, if you somehow was confused about that.

Monetization is also bad in ESO. So many QoL are behind crowns and some of the coolest cosmetics as well. I know that you can basically buy crown via gold if can find a trustworthy crown seller but the monetization still sucks.

I don’t find it surprising, no. I expected TES to appear in the top. There is a handful of titles thst are as beloved the Elder Scrolls. In a sense, TES for Xbox is akin FF for Playstation. Their destinies have been interlinked since Morrowind title.

That’s why I will “remember” Sony’s attempt to moneyhat Starfield.

The coolest cosmetics are behind trial and dungeons vet hardmode in my opinion, recently Zos has tried adding similar stuff to the store but, the community has been pretty vocal about it and they have been making changes to the stuff they add when they do.

Oof, yeah not getting me more interested haha.

I disagree. The coolest mounts, skins, personality, ect are all in crown crates. Apex legend has a drop rate around 0,5%. The new apex rewards in the upcoming crown crates are amazing.

The community is vocal about it because ZOS is pretty scummy. Like promote vampire/werewolf bites even tho you can get them for free.

If you find someone willing to bite you for free, but yeah, they are definitely pretty scrummy on the store, heck endeavors re probably only. Thing because of the buy out by Microsoft. As for the store mounts I only find a few of them to be all good, but that’s mostly because I don’t care about anything that isn’t a guar.

It’s still great game. The base game alone is around 200h+ of gameplay and you can play almost everything in the base game solo even group dungeons on veteran difficulty.

We should get a halo vs zelda bonus round. For ultimate franchise. Id vote zelda tbh.

Sure, saw it posted a few times now, so shoot away I guess lol.

• Halo
  • Zelda

0 voters