Showdown round 5! the FINAL! Hey, Master Chief, you're finally awake

Went Halo over TES. Halo edges out for having awesome strategy games.

1 Like

Second that

1 Like

Lol I know itā€™s much bigger in terms of sales and player base but I was also factoring in history as well. TES today is the bigger IP without a doubt.

1 Like

What about Halo Wars though? Way less console-oriented RTS series than WRPGs.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking about bias for a minute. On a PS focused forum Killzone would smash Halo which is just criminal. So if TES loses by less than 20% itā€™s kind of a win in a way once you take away the bias. :thinking: I always thought Forza and maybe Gears was the biggest new console sellers to newer players too and would have loved to of seen Gears battling out against Fallout personally. :man_shrugging: Canā€™t win them all lol

Should do zelda vs xbox winner.

1 Like

Hoping Halo wins!!!

You have a vested interest in it :fire:

Hahaha. I do. It was my 2021 game of the year so I want it to win. And in general, it should win. Never played a single TES game even though I will tryout TES VI when the time comes.

1 Like

Oh, it will. But as more new players eventually come to Xbox, the inevitable decline of Halo vs other franchises will be apparent. :smirk:

Agreed.

Nothing declines Halo more than Halo itself :joy:

Time to grab a seat and a hot chocolate, I have a story to tell.

When Xbox first came out I absolutely loved the crazy new controls for Racing Games! Then I tried the new FPS with weird controls at the time(Halo) and I absolutely hated it and stuck with PlayStation for RPGs. The reason in hindsight was because of analogue pads as I was so used to dpad.

So original Xbox was way down on my list which was I believe PS1 60% of games, GameCube 30% and Xbox 10%. I then got a 360 and that really changed my view on Xbox. I finally understood the controller change properly and they had more adventure games. I didnā€™t even bother trying Halo.

Xbox One came out and I tried Halo MCC and fell in love with Halo somewhat. 1+2 were brilliant. 4+5 were ok. I then tried Gears Of War. WOAH MUMMA. Now that felt like a revolution in FPS personally. Played Infinite and it felt like it should have been on MCC. Itā€™s not even in the top 5 for me and thatā€™s crazy.

So I donā€™t have Nostalgia vision if that makes sense as I played them all at a very similar timeframe. I want to talk about Gears again quick. I loved 1+2, 3+judgement not as much. Gears 4 started to make me excited for it again and 5 was up there with 1+2 personally. I loved the design and story. Multiplayer was fun too but definitely needs some refreshed game modes.

2 Likes

You all know the drill.

12 more hours.

Wow itā€™s so close

Tick Tock - TES enjoyersā„¢ Itā€™s incredibly close but Halo might just beat the masterpiece series. :billed_cap:

All it takes is one more vote for TES or if you changed your mind on your vote you can click show votes and change your vote. :thinking::smirk:

Stop the count!

Glad to see TES gave Halo a run for its money! But Halo seems to be Xbox Eraā€™s Pelinal and itā€™s not going to lose to anyone.

easy for me

1 Like

Itā€™s done.

3 Likes