Share your gaming setup!

Yep it hasn’t been painted in years either. But its my gaming den :slight_smile:

1 Like

To my shame I don’t think I ever played it. At the time, it was impossible to find and later on my focus had shifted to other consoles/games.

The Saturn was great in a lot of ways and it definitely doesn’t get enough credit. My only real complaint is that the memory cartridge was also impossible to find and the one I did eventually get didn’t last very long. :sob:

1 Like

The Memory card was prone to bad sectors too. I was lucky in that I started importing with the Mega Drive and imported my Saturn in 94. So got to enjoy a lot of the best Saturn stuff, unlike the Pal ownetr

Hot Damn. :slight_smile:

My gaming setup is very simple and basic. TV stand, 55" LG CX OLED, Xbox Series X on the left and PlayStation 5 on the right. Furmax Office/Desk/Gaming chair. No physical games as im not a collector.

3 Likes

Half decent I’d say

2 Likes

I need some recommendations. I need a PC office chair that also would be comfortable for long hours of PC gaming. I would like the chair to look more like more like furniture because my office is sharing part of my living room.

Finally got my PS5: The biggest and most ugly looking console I’ve ever owned, what on earth were SONY thinking

4 Likes

My side piece for when the TV isn’t avaible for console gaming.

Put together a new PC recently. Reusing old case and GPU. Will be changing it all into a Corsair 4000D white soon.

• Ryzen 3700X
  • MSI B550 Unify-X
  • 32gb XPG DDR3 3600MHZ ram
  • MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z
  • Deepcool 240EX AIO
  • Lian Li Sl120 Uni Fans in white
  • Fractal Design Meshify C

2 Likes

Some new photo’s. Posted my previous setup earlier in 2020 before the launch of the new consoles.

Was able to score both Series X and PS5 on the release date here in my country. Also bought a pair of Astro A20’s with extra usb dongle so I can use the headset on both Series X and PS5 and a new headset stand. Two weeks after the Astro’s arrived, Microsoft announced the XBox Wireless Headset. I also bought these because it’s all about having choices :wink:

TV is a LG OLED C9 with Philips HUE lightstrips mounted on the back. Xbox green when playing on the XBox, Playstation blue when playing on the PS5.

9 Likes

Looks great. Very clean.

My current setup. Dedicated gaming space in the smallest bedroom.

Current Gen consoles - Switch, PS5, Series X & S PC - Ryzen 3800, 32gb and RTX 3080 TV - C9 55"

Lighting - Philips Hue - looks much more intense in the picture than in real life. I’m crap at taking pictures!!

7 Likes

How did I just see this? My man @brunopcosta1 with one of the cleanest setups I’ve ever seen and flexing with some beautiful guitars (I’m a guitar whore). I was going to post my wife and my setup after we get the second TV tomorrow… but I just can’t after this beauty.

1 Like

Love the Sega love! Shinobi is an awesome game!

1 Like

Ha!, my setup is nothing compared to most of the ones shared in this thread! Gaming on “only” two consoles and going all-digital since last gen helps keeping everything nice and clean.

I do have a special place where I hide my physical past, though!

And you made me curious about your setup. Don’t leave us hanging :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gonna move this week. Given that I’m a student I don’t have my dedicated room for gaming :smiley: the bed has to fit somewhere after all. But I will show my new setting soo when finished. I actually bought ambiance light for the back of my TV. Let’s see how it will look in the end. I try my best :yum:

1 Like

I’ve finally got my basement setup finished.

My main TV is an LG CX 77" with an XSX and a PS4. Next is my son’s setup with an LG B6 55" with an XSS and a Switch. Then my daughter has an older Samsung with an XB1X and a Wii U.

9 Likes

That’s a bloody awesome setup!

Big update!

5 Likes

Series X?