Sea of Thieves IOTI Toss a coin to yer pirate, oh plenty o' booty

Thank you so much. I appreciate your feedback.

Can’t wait for Series X as well. 60 FPS and faster load times will make this game even better.

Hi,

Very nice OT, for one of my fav game ever!

I remember the beta, it was sooo empty, but already so interesting!

Honestly, I think SoT is the best MP IP this gen, can’t count the hours I spent in it with my crew It’s gorgeous, smooth, incredible DA, I love EVERYTHING in this game…

I play on PC (2080 ti - 8700k - 16Go) or One X, it depends, but my crew is Xbox only and cross play is flawless

I tried it on Xcloud beta here in France, it was good, not as good as local hardware but still good

Just one thing to make it better: melee combat, it must be more precise, more reactive

1 Like

Sea of Thieves has been the game to keep in touch with my friends during lockdown. Currently restrictions are lifted somewhat in The Netherlands (and the fact that it’s summer) I play a little less, but I plan on sailing the seas again when the evenings get darker.

4 Likes

Thats a beautiful OT for a beautiful game, well done @noesch

2 Likes

Great OT! I love this game and it’s only going to be getting better!

2 Likes

Hi @noesch - great OT, and welcome to XboxEra. I’m a pretty big Sea of Thieves fan, and your OT made me want to add some features to the site to allow you to centre some images etc. I hope you find them useful.

Also, for those who doubt how good Sea of Thieves is, I did a very lengthy review of the game in 2020.

Also, is the image for the sloop a briggy on purpose?

5 Likes

Today is the fifth anniversay of Rare Replay, so the fine people from Twycross published this on Spotify (and yes… also on TikTok)

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you so much. These features look awesome. I gonna check out the review too, although I’m already sold on the game (You might have figured that).

The image I used for the sloop is from the official website. At least the template is. It’s the ship they call a sloop in game. I know it’s not a sloop but I’m just gonna ride with it :sweat_smile:.

@SuikerBrood Thanks for the heads up. Definitely gonna try to find them.

2 Likes

Anyone know what the 5 rare items are for the 5 year anniversary of rare replay? 20 days left on the quest.

1 Like

I’d love to know too. Anyhow I’m gonna embark to Sunken Grove soon, for that’s the quest for today.

Found a walk-through last night. 4 Islands with paintings of Rare characters that already exist and the Perfect Dark Achievement are the 5 items.

Maintenance is over.

1 Like

Nightshine Bundle looks nice. Will definitely check it out.

I’ve found all the paintings from the anniversary quest before, so it wasn’t that hard to find them. Except for the Battletoads one. I knew I had seen it before on Snake Island but it took me almost an hour to find it again.

This month will be a QoL update. Expect a bigger update in September.

Nice OT!

btw SoT is the killer app for Gamepass streaming/xCloud

It makes SoT couch coop and it is just AMAZING

1 Like

I enjoy SoT when I play but I really wish they made it more solo friendly. I would also love to see a third person view added like we saw No Man Sky able to accomplish.

I’m a clumsy pirate yoho. I’m known for the “do the Opatschi” Once I had the task to jump from the crows nest on a enemy ship while having a explosive. I land on the desk and screamed “IGNITE” only to notice my crew in front of me. To late we all where send to the Ferry of the Damned.

Apparently I jumped on or ship and didn’t notice. We lost the fight but the memories are for eternity

This is me I’m the festival pirate. Admire me!

20200818_152643

3 Likes

That‘s why I love this game so much. Even if I screw up and we lose, we still get a good laugh out of it. Most of the times.

Love your style by the way.

1 Like