Sea of Thieves: A Pirate's Life revealed - releasing June 22nd

Thats so annoying.

I know I was short tempered and bitchy yesterday flower but I too was looking forward to having this excuse to try it again, this time maybe with some friends from here to try and force me to come out of myself a little. :frowning:

Iā€™d suggest to wait a few weeks. Rare hopefully fixed the main issues by then and the PvP players will have moved on.

1 Like

About Tall Tale 2

Completed Tall Tale 3 yesterday and it was incredible.

2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

https://twitter.com/JoeNeate1/status/1408714717317718020

5 Likes

I tried playing this during the week and I was so impressed right up until it gave me control. I was at a tent and it wasnā€™t clear what to do, worked it out. Then I went to the ship and sailed into green and I just didnā€™t know what to do after it. Nothing on the map.

Did you get a voyage? When you accept a voyage you receive a riddle or a map to follow.

Cleared the 3rd tale and it was probably the best of the bunch so far. Kinda pissed that I missed the chest on the second tale so now I have to replay it if I want to 100% it since itā€™s all Iā€™m missing from that tale.

Itā€™s very well don though I have to admit. I expected a bit more but Iā€™m a big fan of SOT and we are of group of 3 that play quite frequently so we are very happy about this update!

1 Like

Did achievements get added with this?

Indeed! If you get all commendations you get achievements as well.

Jumped back into this due to obvious reasons, but damn does this game give you some of the most memorable moments in gaming.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a really cool easter egg on in the first Tall Tale of the new update that really is suggestive of a potential future collaboration that I bet ppl would lose their shit over. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just completed it and while I do not know that game series, my friend was hyped as hell :grin:

2 Likes

If you havenā€™t done this yet, the second tale is still bugged if someone else is already there.

Log out, log back in until you get a server where you are alone I guess would fix it.

We tried twice last night, one we couldnā€™t even get in the cave door, the second we got in but there was another crew already there and the third level didnā€™t work for us or them i think.

yeah there are still some bugs

They did change some stuff wrt how fast the puzzles reset fyi. Iā€™d recommend ppl wait at the surface for the crew down there to finish or just server hop.

Thankfully, I was able to finish the second Tall Tale without experiencing any bugs. On top of that, did it while playing solo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The only thing that needs fixing is the screen tearing and frame rate drops, though it did not occur as much as before (maybe they ironed it out).

Canā€™t wait to do the third Tall Tale tonight. Enjoying this story expansion so far.

1 Like

This extension is amazing! Love it. Hope they bring more depth to sword combat down the line. Loved the atmosphere, new foes, it fits perfectly. The game is really beautiful.

4 Likes