Say Hello to the XboxEra Forums

I have never heard of this website until I saw it shown on Twitter! Thanks for accepting my request to join! I love the site so far! And the forums are very nice.

2 Likes

Nice to see a new place to discuss Xbox. Been a lurker in the XGS thread on the other forum, nice to join here and actually Converse with y’all. Cant wait for Halo infinite.

3 Likes

Congrats from Italy!

2 Likes

Hello, happy to be here from Brazil.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, happy to be here, happy to have an Xbox forum to be apart of. Been a long time since a dedicated Xbox forum came around

2 Likes

Hello all! Great initiative and thrilled to join this community!

1 Like

Welcome everyone. Make sure to introduce yourself!

XboxEra Forums - Introduce Yourself!

1 Like

hey all this is epic great to see a forum look forward to catching up on it all

2 Likes

I love our community guys! it’s so nice,xbox lovers all over the world in one f#cking forum. oh I love it!

2 Likes

Hi! Xbox fan since Always! very happy to be here!

2 Likes

Happy to have you!

I hope this community is a lot better than Resetera. They make me feel guilty for liking Xbox :frowning:

Hi Xbox family! I’m very happy to be here. Thanks

1 Like

This is our home

1 Like

We want everyone to enjoy what they like, regardless of platforms and styles despite the Xbox in our name.

2 Likes

Thank you for creating this space dedicated only to the Xbox community, I loved it! :gimme:

We welcome people who game on all platforms and are not solely Xbox, but we do have an Xbox slant. Welcome!

2 Likes

oh ok just keep it trolls free please,i don’t want it to become a new resetera :pensive:

1 Like

Congrats @SuikerBrood, @FairyEmpire and whomever else helped get this up and running. It’s been a long time coming for us to have our own haven away from other toxic sites.

I met you guys and a bunch of others I see in the comments here in the Xbox OT (a.k.a. the only good thread on that site) and loved having a place to just discuss games with like-minded gamers without someone always trying to tear us down for loving the Xbox.

I was Super Havoc on the other site. Not sure if you guys remember me or not but I’ll do my best to help populate this site with genuine and well informed Xbox gamers, podcasters and influencers who are all for the same thing we’re for; talking, playing and enjoying Xbox gaming.

Thank you for this place and accepting me in. :pray:t6:

2 Likes

Hi all,

Lurked elsewhere but never posted because there just seemed to be too much drama and trolling. This place seems really positive and inspired me to create an account. Looking forward to mature discussion focused on xbox and gaming!

2 Likes