Say Hello to the XboxEra Forums

Hello all !

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for doing this

1 Like

I am very happy to have a positive place to contribute and find like-minded Xbox nerds!

1 Like

I just want to say hello to everyone. I’ve been following xbox resetera topics for so long, but due to email requirements I’ve never made an account. I’m a big fan of games, I play on Xbox, PlayStation and occasionally on PC. I’d like to play on Nintendo too but financially not possible. Anyway, I hope to have nice discussion with everyone. Wish you all the best!

Hey guys, thanks for doing this! Looks great.

Hey everyone, really happy to see this place created. I listened to my first Xbox Era podcast about a month ago and I remember one of the guys discussing why XboxEra was created in the first place, having a community for positive disussion which I think is sorely lacking in other places and the first thing I did then was check if a forum existed and I was really sad at the time when I realised there wasn’t one so this is amazing news.

I’m looking forward to being a very small part of this community.

Also, the software is different but I love it so far.

A few blast from the past names here.

Toxicity at the other place is running amok and I saw this on Colbert’s Twitter so thought… why not try something new.

1 Like

Hi everybody! Glad to be here.

1 Like

A warm welcome to all of you. It’s great to have you here!

6 Likes

A forum like this has been long overdue. R/xboxone is good but Reddit is bad for continuing conversation. You basically have a 24 hour window on reddit to talk about something and then it’s over. I lurked the forums for like 5 years before deciding to make an account on the other forum last year. I always pretty much just stuck to Xbox threads so it’s really nice to have a dedicated Xbox forum now.

1 Like

Hello folks, great to see this forum up and running.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all. I’ve been a longtime lurker on resetera’s main Xbox OT. From the beginning actually. I couldn’t join the forum there because I don’t have a valid email account. So it’s great to finally be able to talk about Xbox and games in general with other interested people. Thanks to the creators and moderators and have a great day! :sunny:

4 Likes

Long time gamer here. Been gaming since C64 and owned pretty much every big console except some Sega ones (Saturn was too expensive :frowning: ). Was also a big on PC gaming up until Xbox released.

I really enjoyed the OG Xbox (Halo 2 on XBLive!) but Xbox 360 was where I really fell in love with the platform. Like so many others I focused more on PS4 at the beginning of this gen. Xbox One just had such a bad start - I did not even buy one until long after release and later sold it… With Spencers vision i am however 100% on board and picked up a Xbox One X just after release. Really like everything that is happening @Xbox again - feels like we are finally getting the true Xbox 360 successor and real modern “vision” in Gamepass, Series X, xCloud etc.

Also always enjoyed talking about games almost as much as playing them. The first big forum I joined and was active on was the gaming age forums (precursor to NeoGaf) sometime in the early 2000-ies. Later went over to NeoGaf and then again Resetera during the “exodus”. I feel the focus on Sony and Nintendo always felt out of touch with me since I always prefered the Xbox ecosystem (even though I buy and enjoy every console).

Really like this initiative!

2 Likes

Hello folks! I wasn’t a regular poster on Era forum, but I’ve been following you guys since XGS-OT4, it was the only place that interested me. Glad you made this place for Xbox lovers.

Sorry for my poor english its not my first language. Cheers from Brazil! :beers:

4 Likes

Hello from Germany, happy to have found this place to talk about Xbox in a healthy environment :wine_glass:

Been on Xbox since it first came out and I curated an ever growing giant pile of shame on Steam.

Congratulations!

Hopes to be the best place for XBOX news/community

But, it’s a little bit weird not to have personal profile setting?

What do you mean with ‘personal profile setting’ ?

Click your icon, then your username, then preferences. Plenty of fun things in there to edit! :wink:

Used to have an options for editing bios, profiles picture … etc on other forums. This one is new for me.

See the above post for what you desire. :slight_smile:

1 Like