S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 : Heart of Chornobyl — Come to Me Official Trailer (PC, Xbox Series X|S, GamePass Day One)

I’m blown away by the new trailer. What do you think ?

It looks SO good. Look at that cucumber on the table at 0:57… Animations, voice acting, particle effects, vegetation, gunplay, all look stellar.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 : Heart of Chornobyl is releasing in 2023. Preorder now. Also coming on GamePass Day One.

I can’t wait ! I still can’t believe they are working on one of the biggest game of 2023 in the middle of war…

20 Likes

Give me that Day One Game Pass goodness.

Game looks like it will be dripping in atmosphere.

3 Likes

Looks great. Looks like a more accessible STALKER with Bethesda RPG vibes

2 Likes

Looks great. May buy the ultimate edition day one.

3 Likes

Geometry looks impressive.

2 Likes

It looks amazing!! Another banger for Xbox! Maybe this will be their big exclusive for the fall.

1 Like

Looks incredible.

They should take all the time they need to first be safe and then make the gaeme.

5 Likes

This will be awesome! I hope it really does release next year.

1 Like

cucumber

:exploding_head:

Game looks incredible, hard to believe we are getting something that polished considering the situation the devs are working in. MS should purchase them and relocate them.

6 Likes

Heck of a trailer.

:yum:

1 Like

Wasn’t there a shadow of chernobyl port in the works?

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of that. I’m checking now.

It seems like a revenge leak from a pissed off russian fan about how you can donate to the “Come Back Alive” program of the Ukraine military. I can’t say I’m surprised.

So I’m not sure what’s happening here. Could even be a test from some dev.

1 Like

Gamepass or not. I am paying full price for this game to support the devs that made this game for all the issues they had to deal with including losing Dev in a senseless invasion

9 Likes

Looks good, day 1 for sure.

1 Like

I preordered the collectors edition, I know the whole “support the devs” thing is often used as console wars when it comes to game pass because if you play the game in game pass you ARE supporting the devs but like you and many others I want to support them at an even greater level. They deserve all the support we can muster and it is incredible that they are even able to manage to release this game in the first place.

6 Likes

Visuals, atmosphere and tone look damned amazing. Interested in finding out how much player agency we’ll get in terms of impacting the world. Side stuff with meaningful choices will likely make or break the gameplay.

4 Likes

Whoa, I wasn’t expecting the supernatural element here, could be interesting. Guess I was expecting something like Metro, but realistic without mutants and supernatural stuff. But that’s on me. Does look really good though.

1 Like

Someone is at least not aware of the first game :wink:.

4 Likes

One of the devs has already been killed in Eastern Ukraine after volunteering to defend against the Russian invasion. I’ve a funny feeling that Microsoft may have lent GSC a few of their devs to push the development along after the relocated the studio to a neighbouring country.

2 Likes