Rumour: Massive Capcom Leak Reveals Dragon's Dogma 2, Street Fighter 6, New Monster Hunter, Onimusha, etc

So earlier this week we had Street Fighter 6 leak, now we have this. If it’s legit, that is.

According to the leak, Capcom has plans for…

• Resident Evil Outrage - Q4 2021
  • Dragon’s Dogma 2 - Q2 2022
  • Street Fighter 6 - Q3 2022
  • Rockman (Mega Man in English) Match - Q3 2022
  • Residen Evil 4 Remake - Q4 2022
  • Onimusha New Work - Q4 2022
  • Monster Hunter 6 - Q2 2023
  • Biohazard Apocalypse - Q3 2023
  • Super Street Fighter 6 - Q4 2023
  • Final Fight Remake - Q2 2024
  • Power Stone Remake - Q3 2024
  • Ultra Street Fighter 6 - Q4 2024
  • Resident Evil Hank - Q4 2024
  • I wonder what Resident Evil Outrage is? If it’s online MP, I will never understand why they even bother to begin with.

• I love how there’s THREE different versions for Street Fighter 6. LMAO. Why not just make one base game and add to it? Some free content and paid DLC? I just don’t get it.

• I can’t wait for REmake4. My second favorite RE game after the original RE 2 even though that’s been surpassed by REmake2. Oh man!!

• Biohazard Apocalypse/Resident Evil Hank??? WTF? I really hope Capcom doesn’t over-saturate RE again.

• Onimusha/Dragon’s Dogma 2…okay, very interested.

• Final Fight Remake…oh no, please don’t fuck up my #1 all time beat em up Capcom. cries

2 Likes

Wow, they sure do have a lot of Resident Evil games planned.

And is that a Power Stone remake I see listed? Hell yeah, Capcom hasn’t forgot about those games. Dragon’s Dogma 2, Monster Hunter 6, and Onimusha are also very interesting to see.

2 Likes

Power Stone better not be for switch lol

2 Likes

Onimusha, oh man. A new Onimusha with a third person camera hopefully sounds like a dream. But the New York name is odd. Japan would be the setting you’d expect. But, we’ll see!

Monster Hunter 6 is probably the sequel to World, right? That’ll be a day one then. I believe RE Outrage is the Battle Royale thing if I’m not mistaken.

It says Onimusha New Work, not New York, meaning a new work in the Onimusha series. It’d make no sense to be in New York.

I remember playing Onimusha back on the PS2. Would love a brand new Onimusha for XSX/PS5. Monster Hunter isn’t for me but they’re extremely popular and overall, quality games. i only care about RE 8, REmake4 and if they make an RE Revelations 3 and yes, I know RE 8 started out as that.

Monster Hunter World is the greatest videogame of all-time, alittle bummed to have to wait for 2023 for the next one.

And where’s the Viewtiful Joe collection???

Why not?

Because I dont have one and have zero intention of getting one. Think the last time it was released it was on PSP.

You gotta get a Switch, brother.

Wow Capcom is about to kill it but no Dino Crisis :frowning:

3 Likes

The fact that there are three versions of Street Fighter 6 is hilarious! lol I’m just glad it might be coming back to Xbox, though.

1 Like

JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS

1 Like

SF6 coming back to Xbox is very cool. No Dead Rising, though. Maybe a check from XGP could change their mind

1 Like

Wow, how could I be so blind? Hahaha. And I even posted it myself. Getting old here, jeez. Haha.

1 Like

Really strong list from one of the very best mid sized publishers right now. Have to admit that I’m a little disappointed not to see another DMC though. Was hoping DMC5 performed well enough to make the regular rotation.

1 Like

That, and still no Dino Crisis remake.

Such a shame, imagine how lifelike they could make these dinos with the new tech of today.

3 Likes

Power Stone??? This is like a dream release slate for me.

Power stone remake. Oh yeah it’s @Shpeshal_Nick time

1 Like