Rumor: Back catalog ABK games announcement "gearing up"

10 Likes

And yes, if you’re wondering, reporting on rumors is by far the easiest/strongest SEO we can do that isn’t clickbait that helps pay XboxEra’s bills.

16 Likes

jk

4 Likes

But are they “planning” to announce it in June? :wink:

4 Likes

excited to play the modern warfare games and infinite warefare

If it is positive Xbox SEO, I don’t mind.

4 Likes

Warcraft 3 on Steam and Game Pass could maybe save the game. Though the remastered/remake is terrible.

1 Like

Quiet you.

8 Likes

2 Likes

I sure would hope so! I mean, it’s kinda…it’s about damn time.

2 Likes

Hopefully they will add some backwards compatible games and/or bring back some delisted titles like the Transformers games but I don’t want to get my hopes up too much. That being said I’d play Modern Warfare 2019 for sure when it hits the service, been waiting for this one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Really wonder what back catalog even entails, especially considering Activision has so much shit that’s gonna vanish once the 360 store is done.

Not gonna lie, it’d be a big bummer if it stops at the Xbox One catalog.

1 Like

Bring it on

2 Likes

I might finally give those modern COD campaigns a go

3 Likes

Give me Hexen on PC Gamepass please! (Looks at steam library and realize I already own them) Give me Hexen on PC Gamepass and add achievements!

2 Likes

I’ve played two campaigns…total. I’ll have lots of shooting to do :wink:

You’ll have CoD campaign fatigue after you’re done. :wink:

1 Like

The last campaign i beat was blops 2 on 360. Just havent had any interest after that or wasnt going to pay 60 dollars for 5 hour campaigns. Im definitely going to play MW 2019 and then advance warfare.

1 Like

I hope Crash 4 and the Tony Hawk remake/remaster games will be among the first wave.

1 Like

Oooh your in for a treat, especially when you get to the “Clean House” mission in MW2019.