Rumor: Back catalog ABK games announcement "gearing up"

About time !

@Doncabesa any word on Destiny 1 being added to GamePass ? I’d love that game to get a population boost.

I’ve been replaying it recently and although it’s no where near as good as destiny 2 in its current state, it’s a fun nostalgia hit which still surprisingly has players but not many

It’s owned by Sony, it will never happen now

1 Like

Both 1 & 2 are so cheap that it’s not really an issue anyway IMO.

You can get physical or digital versions of Destiny 1 for £3-£4 or less.

I thought D1 publishing rights were owned by Activision

I don’t think that’s true as the DLC keys you get are expired.

You need to buy it full price on the digital store to get taken king and rise of iron

who knows at this point? putting an old GaaS title on Game Pass might not be worth it, especially if they ever want to turn the servers off

What about Sekiro? Will that hit GamePass ?

The cod matchmaking issues for 360 titles was recently fixed after ABK went though, I highly doubt they wont take the opportunity to add these titles to GamePass, and sell bucket loads of dlc

Same, but they’ll need to fix the hacked servers issue as well.

It’s shocking on PC, I’m too scared to play the classic cods, from what I’ve heard hackers can take over your pc

Well I wasn’t specifically thinking about those titles. Was more thinking on games like Singularity, Wolfenstein 08, Blur etc.

If MS was smart they’d make the Xbox ecosystem the only place you can play these classics online, ultimate nostalgia for other platform gamers which might tempt them over…

But we all know the angle MS is heading now

Yeah I don’t know if gate walling 10-15 year old games as loyalty bonuses when they’ve had releases on other platforms (referring specifically to PC here) before is a ‘smart’ idea at all. I don’t think framing it as an incentive is appealing either.

1 Like

Not everyone games on PC.

I know plenty of people who literally bought old xboxes recently to play mw2 online again when MS fixed the online, and I know plenty of PS gamers who might be tempted by nostalgia

Here’s hoping the old mech warrior games and heroes of the storm are announced in June.

1 Like

Didn’t the Activision Mech Warrior games predate Xbox?

Thats 4 pound too much. No idea why anyone would want to torture themselves playing D1 again.

1 Like

I have been wanting the Tony hawk remakes, but i have been waiting because I was sure they were coming to gamepass once the deal was announced. Same thing with MW3 im hoping ut comes to gamepass soon.

1 Like