Review | STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

So a little stutter, why are so many people going nuts on the web, other than following on whats trending. I bet most haven’t even bought the bloody game too.

Such a shame for a wonderful game

1 Like

Pretty sure that won’t last long, the game is so good that any criticism of the performance will fizzle out. People will forget about the faults (mainly PC) very quickly when they see how absolutely insane this game is.

2 Likes

PC muppets complaining I would think. It’s an incredibly boring bunch, when they are not whining about not being able to push a game to 200 fps on low settings they are arranging christmas lights on their desks or running cables or thinking about which power supply unit is tHe bEsT.

Games? That’s just benchmark tools.

Inhope

It’s so sad and even worse, the console muppets are joining in on the fun. I guess it helps, this is a EA game too

Eh, screw 'em. The game is awesome!

1 Like

The criticism is so ridiculously overblown. We all can think of certain games that have huge technical flaws that get completely overlooked. I mean rhymes with Imelda for one:

But the issues do need fixing but like you say it’s an absolute classic. One of the best games I’ve played in a long long time. We all know if this was a Sony exclusive the hype and drooling would be insane.

But an EA game takes the flak for anything slightly wrong.

3 Likes

This is 100% true. Playing it in quality mode looks/feels great. I have no complaints and the game is awesome.

5 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

It’s EA and people also joining on with the likes of Digital Foundry who have now started bashing the PC almost ever since SONY started to back the PC again, funny that.

What I hate is how those who don’t own the game, have the most to say. Its like the Sonic knocking all over again

1 Like

That’s gaming these days. All the Redfall nonsense is people with zero intention of ever playing the game.

2 Likes

I began to see it with the Mega CD and 3DO and then that carried over to the Saturn and then for 3D Sonic’s . The ones with the most to have are the ones who don’t own the games or hardware in question.

DF are a joke these days too.

2 Likes

Sure the game can be improved on consoles (I guess PC version may need more patches) but besides the occasional stutter here and there playing on Quality mode and 30fps isn’t a problem at least for me, both combat and platforming feel great and much improved over the first game.

Also visuals and art direction are top notch, sound is freakin’ great too. Played for about 7 hours straight yesterday and I didn’t even realize it, really loving the game so far.

3 Likes

these western vibes in Koboh

Quality mode is okayish enough, but for boss battles i will switch to performance mode. Graphics and art is really on point, my only criticism would be vegetation not reacting to Cal. Thats a pet peeve of mine, bothered me in Greedfall (but at least that was a smooth 60fps).

1 Like

Yep, feel the same. I love this game. The visuals are out of this world.

3 Likes

Ok finally finished this game after 42 hours. And yeah it’s great. If Respwan ever do another one, I am on board day one. I just love what they did here. It’s a great sequel which improves every aspect and the visuals are really a stand out

1 Like

Another game Id really like if it had zero souls elements

1 Like