Review | STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Going to NZ will have no benefit tomorrow

4 Likes

Sounds like a good sequel, but I can wait til it hits $40 or EA+ to play.

1 Like
1 Like

Screw the CMA .

This game is awesome and looks amazing on the the Series X

4 Likes
2 Likes

Great review Jesse. Looking forward to playing the game tomorrow.

3 Likes

How bad is thr series x version? People on internet losing their shit. Mostly over pc version.

Been playing on an LG CX so I haven’t noticed any major issues. If there’s been any minor drops or anything, I haven’t noticed them as the game feels very smooth, fluid and responsive. Have only played a few hours thus far.

EDIT: Playing on Performance Mode. Turned off Film Grain, Chromatic Abbreciation, Motion Blur, Sway and Head Bobbing or whatever it’s called. All that crap is turned off for me.

2 Likes

It’s solid in Quality Mode from all reports I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Not very good, performance mode needs improvements. A bit disappointing as Fallen Order worked pretty well on Series X and looked good enough. Oh well.

It is and its bloody awesome too.

3 Likes

Its good in quality mode. You get some traversal stutters when walking in the main hub area in Kodho, but other than that its locked. Also has raytracing on both modes, thats why its so taxing

1 Like

I play on a 1440p monitor, probably why performance mode never bothered me.

1 Like

Im not seeing any issues at the mo . And Im not going to let a few dropped frames spoil my enjoyment of a ace game .

2 Likes

Man I love this game, great writing so far and the gameplay is awesome. Makes you feel like a Jedi!

7 Likes

This is EXACTLY why I’m never paying $70 for a game

Even Capcom, who’s games are 100x more polished than this, had the decency to keep their games at $60

Isn’t there a 10% Gamepass / EA discount?

2 Likes

I have no interest in quality mode. It looks better but in motion looks bad.

I played for about an hour. Fps is clearly in the low 50s a lot hope they patch it. Playable though.

EDIT. This post i wrote up yesterday forgot to send.

1 Like

Yeah its 62 bucks.

I ended up getting a refund for it today. Had the game crash twice and with zelda and redfall coming im gonna just wait for more performance patches. Gladly ms process refund within hours which is odd as they spend ages on it.

I was enjoying the game. Will 100 eprcent buy again in a month or after i beat zelda.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the game so far!

Decided to play in Quality mode after going back and forth a bit between that and performance. The stable 30 is much easier to handle than the wonky performance mode.

Looks phenomenal too. It’s also very cool to play as a bad ass jedi from the start.

3 Likes