Review | AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES nirvanA Intiative

There is, they just restocked yesterday but its gone.

Hey @Mort

You were right. AI is a really great game! Havent finishet but the so far the story is fantastic.

2 Likes

Europe. Not US.

1 Like

I know right!

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/AI-SOMNIUM-nirvanA-Initiative-Collectors-Nintendo/dp/B0983W9XRG?th=1

It’s my birthday in two months

:wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, not available in Europe? Didn’t know that.

I would import one copy because the first game is expensive as fuck on physical, this one might be the swansong for Xbox One 9/10 anime game in physical media, dunno if Persona will be available in this format.

I’m hearing Persona 5 Royal will get physical version in Japan. No idea if its going to be on Xbox or for the west

Day 1 if so

as for Somnium…yeah Xbox physical games are even harder to get in Europe

Worth importing. videogamesplus.ca is a good site to import to Europe. When I was in UK I imported so many games from there and were talking about those jrpg that never came to UK back in the PS1 and ps2 days

1 Like

Finally, I bought AI the Somnium Files nirvanA Initiative CE on Amazon because they canceled my old order I was pissed off but I pre-order it today phew now I’m forward to it.

2 Likes

Ce still available? I got the normal physical copy. Xbox CE not in stock anywhere

I got lucky when I saw a notification from Wario64 and hopped in to Amazon to buy. I got the game the day before release. Odd but hey, I welcome it.

Turns out I was looking for “zero escape” as the beginning and didn’t realize that “The Nonary Games” is how it starts with this collection of the two Zero Escape games which are both done by this same lead dev and publisher and you can bet your ass I"m going to play through both of them at some point soon to review them since… THEY ARE ON GAME PASS!!!

3 Likes

THIS. IS. A. MUST. PLAY. Especially if you’re a fan of the first game.

More lovable characters, more answers to previous questions from the last game, new questions (some that are answered), some interesting twists, so many screenshot worthy moments (many I won’t share for a while though…), plenty of Easter eggs towards Danganronpa/Zero Escape, very emotional moments, an awesome soundtrack, and much much more!!!

Oh… and it’s on Xbox.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THIS?!?! GET IT!

11 Likes

I have played half of Zero Escape on PC.

2 Likes

GOt the physical delivered this morning. Of course i won’t open it until I’ve fully beaten the 1st.

4 Likes

You are in for a really good ride my friend!

1 Like

Anyway i can play this in Europe early on Xbox? If an American gifted me a code would it work on my account?

Set region location to US restart your console first then redeem. And yes it should work.

Not sure if it’s worth redeeming it in the American region, I’d rather not risk messing around with the license like that.

I mean…what version did the guy gift? was it for American version or European version?

YOu can’t redeem unless theyre global codes some games have region specific codes

IF its European one then redeem on that. If its American you can redeem on the American store.

if it doesn’t work it will say so. But if you manage to redeem the game…set region to America anyway and see if yo can play it early. should work. should be no different than someone buying a game off the US store and changing region to New Zealand to play a game 20 hours early

Nobody gifted the game but an American friend purposed the idea. Thanks for the suggestion I’ll look more into it.