Respawn making 3 new Star Wars games for EA, including Jedi: Fallen Order sequel

I can agree with that but it was the first game in what im expecting to be a trilogy. First game in a series is always to just build and setup the foundation. The sequel is where everything normally improves. Also, im not a Star Wars fan really at all. Never seen a single film and have no interest in doing so. I only care about some of the games and the few shows on Disney+.

So for me, JFO was an excellent 9.0/10 and im not a souls gamer either so for it to succeed and make me interested in Star Wars future games and the Disney+ stuff, that says a lot. Either way, im expecting the sequel to be vastly better in every aspect. Plus, it’s Respawn. If there’s a single development studio within EA that I have zero worries about, it’s them.

3 Likes

Why, yes, I love the game. It’s the first Star Wars game that truly nailed the feeling of being a Jedi as seen in the films (Jedi Academy, while smooth, is FAR too floaty for my tastes). Plus, I love when a game mish-mashes genres.

3 Likes

VR? Was about to get my hopes up for a game in the style of the Dark Forces and Jedi Knight series. Good thing that hope was dashed quick lol.

I liked it, but didn’t particularly like the combat or pacing of the story. Excited to see Respawn iterate on the framework set in the first game.

1 Like

Its not VR its just made by the team that worked on Medal of Honor vr.

Oh this will be great. Loved JFO.

1 Like

Fallen Order just didn’t grab me (and I bought it day one, sigh…) so that’s meh, but a Star Wars FPS from Respawn is hype. The strategy game could be interesting too.