Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (new trailer)

It looks great. I played the first game when I was younger and would definitely play this if I had a ps5.

I can’t justify spending 70$ on a video game though. Maybe if it was halo or something.

Once I get my ps5 I hope it’s 20 or 30$

The whole £70 puts me off buying a PS5 in general

Yep. I still will but I’m going to wait till they have 3 or 4 games I want to play in addition to the ps4 games I want to play. That or when they finally smarten up and offer a gamepass equivalent so I can sub 2-3 months out of the year.

Yeah. I duno man I want one I think? The only franchises that really push me are FF but that’s like 1 game (already played 7remake)

I duno maybe it’s because game pass make £70 seem insane now :joy:

Yeah true maybe they will make a game pass esq thing, that Ps Plus Movie Pass isn’t too promising :wink: haha

MS can easily do a AAA M rated Conker game and make it fantastic. But they won’t unfortunately.

This game looks cool but i’ll play it when i eventually get a PS5. I’ve never been a fan of the older Racket games though tbf. I was more of a Jak and Daxter guy in the PS2 era.

Just wait dude. A lot of these games will be budget or on PS+ or Now. Of course when you get a PS5 new games will still be 70. But getting one later sort of offsets some of the launch games that cost a lot.

Yeah might wait a couple years

Looks great. As these games always do. Every single game since Tools of Destruction has been awesome imo.

Won’t be forking out $125AU though lol

Gonna scam a copy out of my family for my birthday which is just after the 11th

:philwins:

I haven’t played a ratchet and clank game since the first. I plan to play the remake of one then this hopefully. Will I be lost?

Which ones are must plays?

1 Like

In my opinion Tools of Destruction & A Crack in Time both PS3

Remake is pretty good too and you will not be lost the stories in each game tend to be there own thing

1 Like

That is truly next generation. I may have to buy a PS5 and hide it in the media closet or something. Sony on just another level

The fluid simulation in this trailer is incredible (Also apparently ray traced shadows). A bit on the too god to be real time, but if it is, yeah, would be easily among the most impressive things visually ever.

1 Like

Given Rare’s achievement of water in SoT, I wouldn’t be surprised if they achieve this in engine for Everwild.

1 Like

Looks awesome but I’m not a platformer.

Those games were mentioned as a positive reflection of R&C or not even in context of the game. For example pointing out a good looking previous gen launch title isn’t similar to needlessly comparing views of trailers for different games. So let’s not do that, thanks.

2 Likes

Tools of Destruction is the GOAT

1 Like