Quick Resume compatible games thread

Yes, of you close the application it has nothing to resume from.

Yes, itā€™s nice to have a smooth frame rate after reading all the reviews when it first came out. The load times for respawning are definitely inconsistent. It may actually load faster from the OS sometimes

1 Like

Tetris, The Falconeer and Bright Memory work

1 Like

I think some games need to have like an anchor point. Forza Horizon 4 for example. You canā€™t just stay in a shared world so anchor me back outside the world when I switch game instead of just not working.

The games it works great on its so good, I donā€™t want to be without it. Spent most of my time flipping between Ori, Jedi Fallen Order and Gears Tactics.

1 Like

Really hoping Yakuza gets patched for Quick Resume soon! Been sitting on my copy for a few days now, just waiting for the QR patch.

Ion Fury doesnā€™t work with quick resume.

lol YES

Loving Quick Resume. So far I have managed to have eight games running concurrently while being able to go back to each of them at any time in any order:

Forza 7 FF15 AC Odyssey GR Wildlands Far Cry 5 PES Jedi FO Ori

Then I turned on Rise of Tomb Raider, and Forza 7 dropped off of QR, and RoTR took its place.

This is the feature Iā€™ve been looking forward to more than any other - having every game Iā€™m currently playing (never more than three at a time realistically) ready to go in an instant is a huge deal considering my lack of free time. Looking forward to the enhanced games getting their QR patches.

Yeah, thatā€™s pretty great. Itā€™s been two days now that I play Metro Exodus for a few minutes and then back to another game, and I only saw one load timeā€¦ And you know how long is that first loading into the gameā€¦

Sadly, the Falconeer does not support Quick Resume. I thought it did, but now I have always to start it completely.

AC: Odyssey has been working great for me with QR (though it did die one when I tried to resume). I can confirm Falconeer wasnā€™t working as of Thursday (and youā€™ve actually got it in both the working and not working lists right now).

Honestly I think the vast majority of games work, and itā€™s only a matter of time before they update the ones that have issues. Even trying older games seems flawless for me (these all work):

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami 1

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Black Desert Online (this is also 120fps on XSX)

Remnant: From the Ashes

I think it might make more sense just to list the games that dont work?

Quick Resume has not worked for me for weeks, now.

Itā€™s weird how quiet MS has been on this topic.

Is it working for anyone here? I know Iā€™m not alone with having issues.

I hope they add back AC Valhalla soon.

Itā€™s an incredible feature and very next gen too, but it does seem hit or miss with titles here and there. For BC it seems to be working fine for a lot of titles, well titles Iā€™ve tested but not nearly every brand new game.

Hope they can truly iron out the bugs and have this a feature that is mostly flawless. I will always save my game anyway and never fully depend on it though.

It all depends on what games youā€™re playing, so itā€™s working nearly all the time for me.

Iā€™m scared to trust Quick resume for Yakuza like a dragon after the Yakuza 0 achievements glitch that froze achievements if you used other apps without closing the game.

Quick resume is awesome, but why isnā€™t it on for Assassinā€™s Creed yet!!! Itā€™s sort of the game Iā€™m playing the most now and it had quick resume for like 2 days and then it never worked again.

Some people donā€™t understand how cool and efficient quick resume is, so let me share a quick story that really shows it off.

Iā€™m playing COD online with my brother, for some Reason I donā€™t load in the game but he does. I tell him to just finish the match and Iā€™ll wait.

I then proceeded to hop into Forza Horizon 4ā€™which I had on quick resume, got to a destination on my map, remembered I was playing Gears Tactics before and was on a mission I was near to completing. I hoped into Gears and wrapped up that mission while my brother sent me an invite for COD again. I then jumped into COD which isnā€™t quick resume but loads at a decent pace.

I hopped into two games that were in the quick resume field while my brother finished his game. Itā€™s awesome.

I currently have 7 games on Quick Resume and they work fine:

-Forza Horizon 4

-Gears 5

-Mafia III

-Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom

-Assassinā€™s Creed Valhalla

-Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

-State of Decay 2

Quick resume working for Valhalla for me again