QuakeCon Schedule Detailed

I think with more games being released, MS will be able to have more such streams.

Now that I think about It’s been 3 months since E3 already. Time files.

1 Like

This is also my assumption, they didn’t hold an official gamescom show since years.

More like 2. XD

Yep, it’s possible. But if it were up to me I’d say show it at a big event, this is when people are watching, the most people.

I honestly don’t need a whole lot more from Xbox this year in terms of reveals, but just Redfall and Avowed would be sweet!

It probably would be difficult due to the time of year but if it was possible and up to me, I would release a trailer at TGA and have an embargo for the game after the event to show how it plays.

1 Like

Oh damn. Good find @Doncabesa:

6 Likes

thanks, just made a thread for it

4 Likes

Additionally, they have the luxury of not showing stuff until it is fairly close to release, which adds an element of almost surprise to the games. And the devs have more time to release stuff. It’s wild when ya think about how much the marketing improves just by having all these teams/IP under their belt.

Hmmmm…not sure that sounds like what Nick was teasing. Clearly not a reboot so much as a remaster of sorts.

Hey, FYI there’s a typo for “announced” in the article title. Appreciate the article though.

1 Like

I think it’s going to be both, but I have no info for that. A remake/master of quake 1 and a reboot coming in a few years. Just my guess though.

Fingers crossed!

A “Revitalized Edition” of Quake

My 2 questions:

1. Is this a remaster of the original quake? Or something new entirely?

2. Will it be Xbox exclusive? :sweat_smile:

1. probably

2. I would think so. You do NOT want to come 2 months after E3 and drop the ball in messaging with this.

2 Likes

Looking at the related XboxWire article, I was surprised seeing direct mention of Deathloop, even the t-shirts, which is strange considering they even blurred its name and images during the march Xbox Bethesda together stream. I know Xbox is not as petty as PS, but it’s still food for thought.