QuakeCon Schedule Detailed

I think we have seen enough of Deathloop, maybe even too much, the marketing of this game has been very redundant imo, moreover every time they show it any Xbox user is remembered of Sony tactics and Zenimax hunger for money before acquisition, meh.

2 Likes

Hoped for the gameplay of Redfall. Guess they keep for another event?

Kinda running short on events now. XO if it happens or TGA

When XO is gonna happen? I wonder if they really keep everything for TGA. I guess TGA has become really big event.

Gamescom is always a possibility.

1 Like

My guess is a new game announced and a collection of Quake 1 2 3 (maybe champion) on consoles.

I really hope so. :crossed_fingers:

Or Redfall has a separate livestreams.

Not this year, X018 and X019 were announced at E3.

Then we are running massively thin on shows then no? Gamescom seems to focus on this year and that just leaves TGA.

Okay

Unless xbox just does something it has never done then I doubt it.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1424681919837392898?s=20

This year after gamescom Xbox will be at TGS (which is big news considering they returned last year after 2014, lmao) and TGA and thatā€™s it.

The bigger problem imo is the complete silence on H1 of every year, because there are no gaming events and Xbox doesnā€™t want to bother with shows outside the big events since the death of IX.

2 Likes

Well, Xbox is the one doing most of the shows this year. You have to note that 2021 is a slower than usual year because COVID is delaying things.

1 Like

Iā€™m still expecting a digital X021 event in October. They could have the launch trailer for Forza Horizon 5, in depth look at Halo Infinite and Redfall gameplay with a release date hopefully.

Not the point Im making.

Would be the logical thing to do but with xbox and events you never know.

1 Like

thats from @Shpeshal_Nick, so any more deets?

Not sure why youā€™re repeating this line across the forumā€¦ last I checked Xbox actually had an E3 this year and the past few years have been full of events (Inside, XO, etc.). If weā€™re going to complain about XO not happening again this year (which is geared towards fan interaction) during the continuing pandemic, then I suggest you get a little perspective.

As for Bethesda and QuakeCon, I think this is looking great. Regardless of who is rebooting Quake, Iā€™m excited because I love the series (specifically the first two), and if youā€™re notā€¦ not every game that the 35+ teams at Xbox has to be made for you.

3 Likes

Interesting

6 Likes

So the Events they regularly do which are pretty set in stone most of the time. Kinda referring to announcing something out of the norm like what Peter just said to do in October.

Xbox still too dependent on Industry events when they have the content themselves To do shows I reckon but thats just my opinion.

I agree with you about this year Xbox presence at trade shows and the incompatibility between X0 and covid (Iā€™m repeating it since months to the believers of X021ā€¦XD), but I disagree about the total lack of shows during the first half of years since the shutting down of Inside Xbox. MS should do at least a show between TGA and E3 and now they have the content to make it strong.

2 Likes