Psychonauts 2 Review Thread

OPENCRITIC & METACRITIC

VIDEO REVIEWS

WRITTEN REVIEWS

13 Likes

Sounds absolutely great. Quick note the metacritic you’ve linked as XBox is actually PC. All scores seem to be on PC on MC thus far.

2 Likes

My goodness I didn’t need to be any more hyped for this game with work starting this week, but wow it sounds absolutely incredible! I will be playing the heck out of this one come Wednesday.

1 Like

Banger!

1 Like

Brilliant review @Klobrille, congrats to both you and Xbox Era on this awesome partnership!

The game is performing really, really well in the review department. What a joy to be able to experience this first-hand day one on Game Pass!

15 Likes

Klobrille was awesome at this btw, made my job making the video a breeze!

18 Likes

For the full Klobrille review: Review | Psychonauts 2 - XboxEra But here’s the summary:

Psychonauts 2 shines by delivering an absurd amount of creativity to the player. The story is filled with heart. The gameplay is smooth and fun. The character cast and the environments show incredible diversity throughout the entire experience. The next brain you’ll visit will always be more even more creative than the last, and the game does all that while also being absolutely gorgeous to look at.

Psychonauts 2 is the best game Double Fine has ever created and the best release by Xbox first-party in many years.

11 Likes

Sheeesh :hot_face: :hot_face:

HYPED

Gorgeous.

Source: https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1429791273716695046?s=20

17 Likes

cant wait to hear what Dunky and Charlie (Penguinz0) have to say on this game, the first one is like among their favorite games ever made and this one is shaping up to be amazing as well.

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know Klob is a part of the team. So excited to try it because the previews always looked good, and nice to see it delivered

Looks amazing, curse my backlog but I’ll get to in eventually :hot_face:

1 Like

Why would you look at that, I think we have found out the reason why the game took so long to make that some were having a little moan about :wink:.

I always knew the game was something special and glad to see it getting very good reviews. And didn’t know @Klobrille was doing reviews for the site :eyes:.

1 Like

What the actual, this looks even more stunning than those previous screenshots. Can’t wait to play!

2 Likes

This sounds sooooooooooooo good!!!

8 Likes

It seems another great work by Tim Schafer and Double Fine, good, I can’t wait to play it.

Finally! The game looks bonkers good in screenshots etc. btw. This is what Xbox does to these acquired studios, amazing.

Great review @Klobrille !

3 Likes

I am not at my Xbox now so I can’t check, but Wednesday it unlocks for everyone, right? Bought and Game Pass?

YES!

You are EU too, right? It should unlock at 0200 then :wink:

1 Like