Psychonauts 2 |OT| From the great minds at Double Fine

Yeah, I love that we have more options now.

This game is a treat.

3 Likes

Started today and…

Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF

This is really amazing almost looks like a Pixar production.

3 Likes

Saw this funny video lmfao they seriously need to fix how you can give user review or just take it out cause it pathetic the console warriors review bomb lol

2 Likes

I would laugh if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic. What a bunch of losers.

Can they actually make it so that you actually own the game with proof for you to leave a review cause it seem the way it is now is ripe for abuse by console warriors.

Would be kind of hard with how many play through Xbox Game Pass though. They should just remove them completely, or at least the average.

Yeah they need to fix it cause we all know that Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite will get review bomb too it sad.

Yeah, well in the end it doesn’t matter. But look at Steam where you have to own it to review it: 97% positive, hehe.

2 Likes

It’s not just the console warriors. I’ve seen a lot of review bombing for a lack of Russian language support, which mind you is a fair criticism. However, I suspect there is a reason for it, but I don’t want to get into spoilers. I’m not sure if the game is available for sale there, and I suspect it may be localized further with content changes if it is. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

PS4 version getting reviewbombed due to no native PS5 version. No shocker there.

Someone explain bad moods to me? I’ve defeated plenty of them and I’ve never known what I did right. Now I’m stuck in and endless loop with one.

Raz endlessly says:

“If only I could use clairvoyancy and find out what’s causing it”

“It seems to be immune to clairvoyancy”

On a loop for minutes at a time sometimes while I dodge it’s attacks. Then it casts some white light and you get tunnel vision. Then sometimes clairvoyancy works and you see something to beat up and win. Sometimes nothing happens, clairvoyancy still doesn’t work. And the loop starts again. I’m stuck in a loop for about half an hour now and clairvoyancy never does anything when the white light casts.

Funny to name an enemy after what it does to the player.

What am I missing?

When I beat it, I don’t know what I did right. When I can’t, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

It’s driving me mad.

You need to avoid its attacks. Eventually, it will launch an AOE attack on the ground. Dodge it, then hold clairvoyance until you enter its mind. Follow the arrow, find the cage, break it and unleash the heart.

2 Likes

Aha! I must now review bomb all games without Swedish localization!

1 Like

6 hours in, loving so far!

7 Likes

For whatever reason, Clairvoyancy was still doing nothing when it was supposed to be vulnerable to it this time.

Lasted well over half an hour of that loop, but eventually it worked.

First time in the game I hadn’t been enjoying myself but got through it. Wierd.

That’s super odd. Probably a bug then. Sorry about that. Try reaching out here: Double Fine Action Support!

2 Likes

Just started playing today. Man, when it really gets into the swing of things, you really cannot put the game down.

2 Likes

Characters in this game are so great. It gives me crash bandicoot vibes in some ways.

Hot Damn.

Raz and Sam at the diner is some of the best gaming dialogue I’ve ever fucking heard.

One of the lines made me laugh so hard I had a coughing fit.

2 Likes

3 Likes