PS5 and Xbox series X: Boot and stand by time + game loading times comparison

If true, that does make more sense.

It’s not, in the df video about backwards compatibility at around the 1:30 mark(about 3 or 4 seconds later) Richard says that every game they have tested except for 1 are running with the full cpu and gpu power like Xbox does.

2 Likes

I do suppose the framerate boosts would not work without the CPU boost. Thinking you’re right.

Oof, fromsoft gotta patch that

2 Likes

It’s what DF is currently reporting from their testing on PS5, I’m going keep what Richard said in mind when seeing all backwards compatibility comparisons. But be open to any future information that can debunk this, but their work on games has been solid so far, and I think that this is going to be the case for how things work on both Xbox anfld PS5.

1 Like

Yeah, sadly From only parched Pro and never One X. DS3 is 900p on Xbox One I believe, would be amazing if they actually improve the resolution too but probably not. Probably way too busy with ER.

What I would like is for From to give the BC team the go ahead to do a patch themselves. Could you imagine it getting the same 60FPS treatment as Fallout 4, maybe even get higher quality assets like with FF13 trilogy.

1 Like

Xbox SSD in action.

3 Likes

That’s impressive

Jesus, what loading? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Almost seems like it’s just the transition graphics loading, lol.

1 Like