"Power Your Dreams" marketing campaign will be kicked off tomorrow

Captura de tela 2020-10-08 141255

Tomorrow they will drop the first trailer of the marketing campaign. The teaser is dope!

8 Likes

Some more here…

10 Likes

I’m ready!

4 Likes

Crazy that we are almost there

3 Likes

Star Wars vibes here.

3 Likes

ConcreteChiefGoldfish-small

3 Likes

How

8 Likes

Xbox acquiring Bethesda could have been a super bowl commerical, it’s that big of an announcement.

6 Likes

4 Likes

BORG!!! :dizzy_face: :rofl:

(and welcome to the forums :+1:).

2 Likes

Wonder why the Mars look possible new game announcement.

1 Like

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-max-1mb

I was getting a bit perplexed seeing so many of that ad with playstation fans in boats doing a battlecry.

I hope xbox can at least match PS5s marketing budget.Its an area sony spends a lot on.

3 Likes

Also: there will be a digital Fanfest.

1 Like

Hmm x020?

1 Like

Yup!

That was the first thought which came into my mind.

Xbox has “marketed” the Series X much more than PS5 because you need to remember the marketing campaign has started in December. Every blog post or article is marketing, I know it’s not the ads you see on TV or busses but it is still marketing.

They are only now just ramping up the normal marketing so i’ll go out on a limb and say they should be pretty good.

3 Likes

Yeah but Sony advertises much heavier on television and in movie theaters.

1 Like

No one’s going to movies right now lol. I expect we’ll see a huge ramp up in TV advertisements. Expect October to be only console and politics advertising lol.

2 Likes

True, but the broader high budget video ads on tv, youtube, instagram etc get the attention of the normies. Digital foundry, austin evens, game awards etcs are more aimed at the hardcore.

1 Like

To be fair most who will buy right now are the hardcore, with Series X being targeted at the hardcore. We’ll see all the tv spots, youtube and all the normal things now. There will be a ramp up after today most likely with that new power your dreams ad so probably can expect a ton soon.

1 Like