[Poll] What location would you like to see in the next Fallout game?

Well frankly that is the only interesting thing they could do with a Detroit location, have an expansion that isn’t Michigan at all. Detroit is more fitting for a zombie apocalypse genre. It’s almost there already without any apocalypse.

1 Like

I expended my thoughts a bit with New Orleans, Hawaii and Miami as locations.

1 Like

I for one would like to see a foreign approach to the series, perhaps Russia, Ukraine, China, Australia (to see just how Mad Max it has gotten). Could be interesting.

2 Likes

I fear that a game taking place outside of America or the UK (and Australia maybe) would not be relatable enough to the Western audience. Unless it’s a spin-off but you would need to release mainline entries first…

Obviously you have the Metro games that do well (though Fallout is way bigger) but these games are built around Glukhovsky’s books.

I don’t know what a Fallout game taking place in post-apocalyptic USSR would look like to be honest. Soviet Russia in Fallout could be a completely new universe (as the society would be the opposite to Fallout’s Americana). But I doubt we will ever see a game taking place here.

That would be very interesting though.

1 Like

I think Fallout and its just something inherently american so going outside of it beyond something like maybe the annexed Canada is a bit weird.

No more Americana. Let’s do Canadiana. Toronto.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This. The entire aesthetic/theme of the game is that distinctly 50’s “American Dream” thing. I suppose I don’t entirely object to it being elsewhere, but It would be interesting to see how they adapted it to suit the new locale.

1 Like