[POLL] Vote for your 5 favorite Xbox+Bethesda tentpole franchises

I selected 20 Xbox+Bethesda IPs that I feel are currently the 20 most important and established franchises in their portfolio (and that are also active or not completely dormant since a long time with little chance of returning as of today).

I’m giving you 5 votes. What are you favorite ones ?

Favorite tentpole established Xbox+Bethesda franchises (5 votes possible)
  • Halo / Halo Wars
  • Minecraft
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Forza Motorsports / Horizon
  • Sea of Thieves
  • DOOM
  • Fable
  • Perfect Dark
  • Hellblade
  • Wolfenstein
  • Age of Empires
  • Ori
  • State of Decay
  • Psychonauts
  • The Evil Within
  • The Outer Worlds
  • Gears of War / Gears Tactics
  • Dishonored
  • Wasteland

0 voters

2 Likes

While I voted, forcing me to choose between all these great franchises is a cruel and unusual punishment. I need at least 10 more votes available.

3 Likes

There’s so many on the list that I have NOT played yet, that I suspect my answers may change if I ever were to get the time to play them all.

I like them all but…

Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Hellblade, Halo, Dishonoured.

Pillars of Eternity is one of my favourites but there’s no vote option. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Gears, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Forza, Fable

Honestly though Halo would be first place, but it just shows you how important Elder Scrolls is and will be for the future of Xbox.

Yeah, the Bethesda games are simply a bigger deal nowadays. Halo was big af, and Infinite will be great, but I don’t think it will ever return to the glory of the past. The games will probably be better for it though, no need to carry Xbox on it’s shoulders anymore.

I’ve played almost every series on that list and really like most of them. It was hard to choose.

For me -

• Hellblade
  • Wolfenstein
  • Dishonored
  • The Evil Within
  • Gears

Missing Rage which I would have voted for over Wolfenstein.

I haven’t played The Evil Within, is it that good?

I got Halo, Fallout, Dishonored, Outer Worlds, and Evil Within

Just look at this: Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Fallout 5, Hellblade 2, Avowed… That is system selling stuff from the “new” Xbox studios.

2 Likes

Both TEW 1 and 2 are great games in my opinion but for different reasons. I love TEW 1 because it’s more survival horror with traps, puzzles, bombs, a light match mechanic and more. I love TEW 2 because visually and performance wise, it’s so much better but I wasn’t a fan of the open areas and side quests. Plus, a lot of what I mentioned in TEW 1 is gone. The story and characters are better though in TEW 2 in my opinion. I rated both an 8.5/10 for different reasons but if I had to replay one of them, it would be TEW 1.

1 Like

I’m actually surprised to see Gears of War this high (almost 1st).

Also, I hope that Arkane Lyon’s next game is Dishonored 3 (or a soft reboot).

These are fantastic. The DLCs of the first game too. I hope that Tango is working on The Evil Within 3 and that it will be lead by John Johanas again.

Sounds like I have to give them a try. I have the first one with all the DLC, and the second one should be on Game Pass? Idk why I have overlooked them, I scare easily so probably that lol.

Just checked and yes, TEW 2 is on Game Pass. I never played the DLC for the first game though. Outside of maybe one or two jump scares, I don’t think either TEW games were scary. Of course, I don’t get scared from games. For RE, I can see when the jump scares are coming before they happen. lol

Hehe, I jump at everything so that’ll be fun. :wink:

1 Like

Haha. Hope you have a high ceiling. lol

2 Likes

Dishonoured, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Gears, Halo.

Easy.