[POLL] Vote for your 5 favorite Xbox+Bethesda tentpole franchises

Halo, Ori, SOT, Psychonauts, and DOOM from that list :slight_smile:

I spoke too soon, ahaha

Three franchises that donā€™t officially exist yet, Starfield, new inXile RPG, and Avowed(although it really does, i.e. Pillars of Eternity) are the one that I expect to become the top dogs for me eventually.

1 Like

I didnā€™t put Avowed because it feels/looks like a new IP (like Apex Legends next to Titanfall).

Wouldā€™ve got my vote too. PoE is great, and Avowed will be insane.

1 Like

Results of the poll so far

1. Halo
    1. The Elder Scrolls
    1. Fallout
    1. Forza
    1. Gears of War
    1. Fable
    1. Dishonored
    1. DOOM
    1. Ori
    1. The Outer Worlds
    1. Hellblade
    1. Perfect Dark
    1. Minecraft
    1. Wolfenstein
    1. Psychonauts
    1. Sea of Thieves
    1. The Evil Within
    1. Wasteland
    1. State of Decay
    1. Age of Empires

The Halo-Gears-Forza dependency is truly broken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Halo, Doom, Forza Horizon, Fallout and Perfect Dark

:sunglasses: :call_me_hand:.

Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Prey, Killer Instinct

I voted Age of Empires, Forza, Sea of Thieves and Gears of War. And Ori because itā€™s lovely. Donā€™t really care for RPGā€™s that much.

You did dirty to meā€¦ Halo, Fable, Sea of Thieves where out of question but dam putting me on a spot to choose between Ori, Dishonerd and Hellbladeā€¦ CRULE

I witnessed this painful struggle first hand. Haha.

I ditched Hellblade

1 Like

I love so much about Dishonored except playing, thats not totally true I completed the first but was always annoyed by my ghost runs being spoiled by stunned enemies in bins mysteriously dying. I felt the need to scum too much and went off it. I should probably try 2 properly.

Ori, I didnā€™t get on with, and Hellblade I am too scared to play, Iā€™m a little worried it might trigger me in some way.

Therefore those were easy choices for me :smiley:

Scared because of the mental aspect?

Yeah a little bit, I find sometimes that even really well made entertainment or Art that I should celebrate and embrace for telling a story well and with empathy will still upset me just because of the subject matter, so I get a little soft Egg about it.

I had to leave the room when my Family was watching ā€œThe Imitation gameā€ recently as its just not something I can watch partially because of Turing, but also for the inelegance for some of it. Sometimes I just like to hide from things which upset me, Iā€™m just a bit of a coward like that.

Sorry, lets not get too serious, time for some pointless baiting flippancy.

SoT that far down?! Its a crime.

A crime its not further down!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

jk :green_heart: