[PLEASE READ STAFF POST] Microsoft says they have committed to Sony that they will keep Call of Duty and other titles on Playstation "beyond the existing agreement and into the future so that Sony fans can continue to enjoy the games they love."

and i guess getting employees out from bobby’s grip, but that doesnt matter if we dont get exclusivity! /s

What does that have to do with Shakez comment?

3 Likes

Having Call of Duty under your control with marketing and in game pass is enough leverage to bring lots of people over to xbox

5 Likes

So can Halo’s MP come to Playstation ? Most of my irl friends only have PS, would be neat to play with them.

1 Like

Did you think about them knowing this was going to happen and thats why they think nothing will need to be changed

Anyway Microsoft saving us months of nonsense discussion.

2 Likes

Reads more like CoD will be exclusive once the marketing agreement expires and MS won’t be removing current games from Playstation as we knew already.

2 Likes

and its not like this is saying there will be NO exclusive games. You are still getting all of their output in game pass.

2 Likes

They didn’t say how they would make them available on PlayStation or Nintendo…

GAMEPASS.

1 Like

Thats not how this reads at all

1 Like

Why would somebody switch if they can get the game on Playstation? This is just wishful thinking imo.

12 Likes

I don’t believe that at all but I guess we’ll see….

Lol, they got tired of the discourse too.

1 Like

he said that the cost only payed for day one GP, when we know other things are included (like for example, getting employees free of bobby)

Well we now know this has approximately -117% of not going through

What does that have to do with not leveraging the IP’s?

1 Like

@TavishHill right now

1 Like

People switch platforms because of exclusives, not because of GamePass, stop pretending otherwise

A playstation user will still just buy the game on PS and avoid xbox

18 Likes

Ignore

7 Likes

This not really a concession and more of Microsoft pulling a Minecraft for some reason.

4 Likes