Playstation State of Play announced for June 2nd

Hoping for God of War Ragnarok release date trailer even though im expecting this to be on Keighley’s show.

I still think it’s multiplat. Didn’t Nick’s source flip flop on this like 5 times lol?

1 Like

Its one of their third party and psvr 2 shows, so not the major xbox showcase killer people were expecting

Still, itll be interesting to finally see psvr 2 stuff, even though my personal odds of buying a psvr headset are slim

Hopefully we will see something from this free/paid expansion or pack of DLC’s (whatever it’s supposed to be)…it’s being almost a year and there is absolutely no info about this. As a good friend of mine said this will either be a really good and meaty expansion or a huge freakin’ disappointment…honestly I don’t see it ending up anywhere in between too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also since this will be a smaller scale presentation I wonder when a bigger showcase will be shown by them. :thinking:

If it is theres going to be response from MS. Sony could get away with it last gen. Not this gen. Weve seen this withbthe acquisitions

sept

I think their major PlayStation Showcase event will be in September.

Yeah you are probably right, July is too close so September makes more sense.

I believe September is what they did last year as well

1 Like

Reads like third parties and PSVR 2 to me, also 30 mins doesn’t seem long enough for God of War. I think Gid of War gets its own SoP later in the year.

My predictions are, resident evil 8 DLC, resident evil 4, Forspoken, FF16, some new third party indie stuff & one ur two new third party games (SF6 for example).

I could see a acquisition in here too but just a studio not publisher.

Any thoughts on it including FFVIIRP2

Nope, I think that’s a Showcase level game, not a State of Play.

1 Like

It will be the determination of what Capcom sees their games. Everyone or when money comes, it stays for one.

that being said, they did a teaser for FF7R back in their 2019 SoP, when the game had been silent for 4 years. They said tune into Squares e3 show for the full reveal. I think that could happen, a teaser and a ‘tune into X show’

however i do personally think that final fantasy remakes are way too high for expectations for this thing

You’d think they’d want to not overshadow Forspoken and FF16 as well. We probably are due for something though, since 25th anniversary.

Resident Evil 4 Remake pls :pray:.

i think if RE4R isn’t there, maybe we’ll see more of Pragmata and/or SF6.

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/1530302752349335552?t=FmxnAUH5Wx12qMyEvkHlLA&s=19

1 Like

Show ends, “where the hell was GoW” :rage:

2 Likes

Always like how ND+SoP announce their episodes, with simple short words they set fans expectations perfectly.

Will watch for the VR stuff I hope it’s a release date and preorder up cos my kids love it and want more VR.

Not looking forward to seeing the 3rd party deals they’ve done.