Playstation Showcase OT: NOT ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

Movie trailer…

2 Likes

no fucking way. GT movie ad in a showcase.

7 Likes

Is it bad the only thing I’m interested in so far is AC Mirage (Multi-Plat) and Alan Wake 2 (originally a Xbox exclusive)?

Does make me wonder what Xbox were thinking selling off the Alan Wake IP back to Remedy though.

3 Likes

Coming to Xbox and PC too.

3 Likes

From here on out I’m just gonna start believing insiders less and less, jesus mane.

How could they hype this up like this? How Sway?

Lol, dedicated device that can only play games remotely from a PS5. What a load of junk, everyone has cellphones and tablets!

4 Likes

kraven?

1 Like

YESSSS finally

yup

Well my nuts definitely did not launch into orbit. The best thing I saw was Dragons Dogma 2. Fucking hyped for that. Could’ve cut out 30 minutes easy with all the cgi trailers, they really pulled some bullshit with this showcase

5 Likes

Wolverine?

spiderman

1 Like

Never get hyped for PS showcases especially. They have not lived up to the hype in years.

2 Likes

Uh, was there a chance of that happening?

2 Likes

I’m fully expecting the same journalists/insiders that say Xbox is about to drop out and also hyped this up as the next evolution of the video game industry to start “apologizing” and say it’s their fault for overblowing it too much and not Sony’s. But you already know how they’d react if Xbox did a show that pretty much only had 1 big first party game that ended the show and not much else.

Spidey looks good. Glad they added some areas outside Manhatten.

2 Likes

so how many first party studio showed up

There was supposed to be,

1 Like

I’m assuming this is a quote from someone hyping up the show and not you oversharing about your medical issues :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes