PlayStation Plus |OT| Your Instant Game Collection

Won’t I need + for it? If it’s like GPU every single game is shared, so I should be fine if I just wait until I buy a PS5 and then make his PS5 my “Home PS5” and vice versa. Correct?

I believe you need an active PS+ sub to claim and to play the games, but this is just from what I’m reading online. I’m not sure if ‘Home PS5’ privileges extends to this offer or not, but I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t. To be honest if you’re doing the Home PS5 sharing when you get a PS5 you’ll have access to the games from his account anyway, so claiming it wouldn’t even be required. If you have a PS4 you could play the games now though.

1 Like

PS Plus Games for April 2023

1 Like

Sackboy is awesome

The timing is perfection with my son getting his PS5 this month lol

spider man leaving plus, welp

https://gamerant.com/ps-plus-games-leaving-soon-may-2023-spider-man/

1 Like
  • Chivalry 2
  • Descenders
  • Grid Legends

also may is a last month to redeem plus collection games

PS Plus Games for May 2023

1 Like

It often feels like it’s the same games getting passed around between PS Plus & Game Pass.

I guess we’ll be waiting forever for something like Dark Souls Remastered (an example among many other games which never ever get added to a sub service).

PS Plus Games for June 2023

1 Like

PS Plus Games for July 2023

2 Likes

PS Plus Games for August 2023

Deaths door is such a neat little game. I think i bought it based on the review from this site. everyoone should give it a shot

Yes, everyone who hasnt already played Deaths Door when it was added to GamePass in January 2022 should give it a go.

1 Like

PS Plus Games for September 2023

PS Plus Games for October 2023

PS Plus Games for November 2023

1 Like

PS Plus Games for December 2023

PS Plus Games for January 2024

2 Likes