PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

I don’t disagree with you, but sometimes you just gotta know where you are and ignore things as a result lol.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes I forget that lol…

Or perhaps just not assume a hyperbolic generalization made in jest on a internet message board is some sort of indictment of “Xbox Fandom”.

1 Like

Yes we’re all dumb xbots, but where are the games?

Nintendos variety isnt great when they make some pretty medicore indie level games like pokemon and mario sports games.

It would be awesome if the PlayStation thread on XboxEra could be a good example of how this is a better community than some other places.

7 Likes

Dont limit it, we should include all the other threads too.

1 Like

I think you know exactly what I mean. :wink:

1 Like

What if…

1 Like

Also hilarious how people are willing to give megacorps “the benefit of the doubt” instead of judging a showcase that may or may not exist on it’s contents. :thinking:

The unfortate reality is that everything goes through an emotional ‘filter’ and the same thing will be interpreted different ways depending on someone’s view. Sony could have the exact same drought Xbox has, and nobody would gaf

I’m really looking forward to seeing Spider Man 2 and hoping for a teaser gameplay trailer of Wolverine. I hope they show Bend’s new game as well as Sucker Punch’s next game which im hoping is Tsushima 2.

1 Like

Sure fine, just don’t act like someone is a deranged fanboy or whatever when someone points out it isn’t logical and maybe is in fact fanboyism

Do we know what Bend is working on at all?

As someone who keeps track of this, both Microsoft and Sony have gone 20 out of 30 months not releasing a first party game. I don’t include remakes, remasters, dlc/expansions or add-ons like PSVR 2. Only games releasing for the first time this generation.

Game wise, once Redfall releases, Microsoft will actually be ahead 12 to 11 for the current generation. Same exclusions apply. The two longest gaps for Sony were 7 months (Ratchet to HFW) and 6 months (MLB The Show 22 to GOWR). For Microsoft, it’s also 7 months (Gears Tactics to Flight Simulator) and 6 months (Halo Infinite to As Dusk Falls).

It’s actually even when you go over both. The main difference is that Sony gets a lot of slack and fills out their gaps with timed console exclusives where as Microsoft doesn’t get any slack at all and fills out their gaps with day one Game Pass games even though they’re usually multi-platform as opposed to being exclusive.

Nothing but rumors thus far. All I have read is that they could be working on a Men In Black game but at the same time, I have also read that they’re working on a new IP which wouldn’t apply to MIB. Personally, I wanted Days Gone 2 but that’s obviously not happening.

2 Likes

We know what it isnt.

MIB is not… An IP that I’d expect to see a game for lol. I mean it’d work, but the IP isn’t that popular.

MiB? Huh, did not see that coming. We’ll just have to wait and see but I agree that a reveal soon would make sense.

I hope it isn’t MIB. lol

2 Likes