PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

By PC I mean Laptop too. And no one is giving a kid a PC. Its usually the main PC they let the kid use under strict parental controls or they use the spare laptop.

1 Like

Yeah impressive. I still won’t go anywhere near that ecosystem.

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice, love to see updates on stuff. Should be a nice brisk pace too, especially if they spend 10 of those minutes on Guardians of the Galaxy :stuck_out_tongue:

Final Fantasy XVI let’s go!!

1 Like

Me too!!! Expecting a short trailer for GOTG at most for it. In general, I hope to get a few release dates especially for Forspoken which is currently set for Spring 2022.

1 Like

This isn’t entirely conclusive, but I do think there is merit to its premise.

1 Like

at this point, none of this is surprising or even needing speculation. It’s a matter of when moreso than if.

Having said that

this kind of console warring language doesn’t bode well for their site and only hurts whatever they’re trying to report. :man_facepalming:

Rule of Thumb with Sony Moneyhats:

Assume everything is money-hatted in some way shape or form with Sony until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Honestly does Sony have anything besides 2 cross gen games and 2 superhero games? Seems like their first party right now is in the toilet and they’re heavily relying on third party timed games

3 Likes

Sure, but that doesn’t matter to anything. They still have a good piece of evidence on their side regardless of the quality of the website.

Sony seem to have a good amount of games planned, sure, it doesn’t appear to be as many as Xbox but off the top of my head, they have:

1. Horizon Fivel Goes West
  2. God of War: Ragnarok
  3. Gran Turismo 7
  4. Announced game with Haven Studios
  5. Announced game with Firewalk Studios
  6. Announced game with Deviation Studios
  7. Spiderman 2
  8. Wolverine
  9. Last of Us 2: Factions
  10. Next Uncharted
  11. Sony Santa Monica Cory Barlog game
  12. Sucker Punch next game
  13. Bend Studio next game
  14. MLB The Show 22
  15. Pixel Opus next game?
  16. BluePoint Games next game
  17. Housemarque next game
  18. Firesprite game
  19. Team Asobi next game?
  20. Rumored Sly Cooper game
  21. Rumored Twisted Metal game
  22. Rumored Wipeout game

So I’d say they may not have as many as Xbox, but that’s still a pretty decent lineup, especially cos I’m sure I’m missing stuff and they’ll have other unannounced games and timed exclusives I didn’t even mention like Forspoken and Final Fantasy 16.

2 Likes

They said they bad 25 (ish, forget the actual number) games in development, so you’re probably pretty close.

Good point, forgot about that. If I had a PS5, I’d be okay with that lineup. Xbox’s planned games definitely dwarfs Playstation’s, and leans far more to my tastes, but Sony’s still out there trying.

I mean, what they use isn’t really some new evidence either. Haven’t Playstation 5 games also stopped having “Only on Playstation” tag on their physical covers? That is surely to ease the fact of the games coming to PC down the line.

Even if one considers that oh, GoT now doesn’t display that tag but it did before is evidence that it’s next, then I’m cool.

Either way, as you already said, even if this isn’t conclusive, there is definitely merit to its premise.

Ultimately its just great news for me, cuz I really do wanna play Ghost of Tsushima on my pc and this will be the better the sooner it happens. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

If you see any PS vita 2 tweets today… Look no further then this tweet for its origin :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sony shouldn’t go anywhere near another portable.

yup . I’d rather they focus on PS5 completely .

yep, all they have remaining to do is releasing Gravity Rush games on Steam and that’ll be enough.