PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Generic MP shooter. Hurrah!

Not the opener I expected, it being a cinematic trailer and all. It did nothing for me.

Meh not too impressed yet

I should try ghost runner 1, that sequel looked interesting

1 Like

So far not interested in any of this.

I guess moving over to here :peace_symbol:

That aged well. lmao

Wtf. :phil_lmao:

21 Likes

Like Shinobi said, we know exactly as much about Sony’s lineup as we did before the show. Nothing.

This is something I really did not expect at all.

12 Likes

What hurts aside from cgi trailers is those new games from Sony are GaaS. At least last year with Xbox, it varies from survival game like Grounded to outer space Starfield. Not to mention, none of them tell you what kind of game they are. Marathon, you can say it’s FPS. Others we don’t know.

6 Likes

Well they apparently brought nerf guns instead of bazookas to the battle. :philwins:

1 Like

I’m glad I still have a backlog on PS. Wtf is this?

1 Like

Sony wise, only Spider Man 2 for me.

2 Likes

Yeah… but that was a known “more of the same” game too. This was incredibly disappointing as someone who only play exclusives on PS. Like I said earlier, glad I have a backlog…

4 Likes

What this showcase showed me is that the stories about dev cycle being longer this gen is true. This was supposed to be their major show and at least show one of these games TLOU: Factions, Stellar Blade, Wolverine, Rise of Ronin, Ghost of Tsushima 2, Death Stranding 2, etc. Also, this showcase showed me that Sony may not be able to have the same kind of timed exclusive deals pull that they used to have.

Anyways, I feel these next few years will be Jim Ryan’s real test because he may have gambled on live service which is a very risky venture. Plus, it seems their first party games may be far from their expected release dates.

6 Likes

What happened to Stellar Blade?

Is that the… ass game?

Yes I guess? Lol. Is that what they called it?

Spider-Man 2 looks so freaking awesome. I’ve also never seen so many cranes in my life.

1 Like

It got to sting to see two new Sony IP having more or equal thumbs down ratio on YouTube. Project Q also got one as well.

I googled… and yes, yes it is. :phil_lmao: