Pics of Series X at the Xperion e-arena in Saturn (Germany)

I wish that there was an all digital version that I could get at launch.

I like the green bit at the top of the console. It gives off the illusion of it being a light without it actually being an annoying light.

Phil said something like they thought of adding a led but it would be distracting so they went for the colored material

1 Like

I just love the design. So versatile, can put it anywhere basically. That’s the ideal console design for me really, not some fancy wavey design that doesn’t let you place it wherever you want or under stuff

Looks nice, and at the same time it’ll get out of the way in my setup and not draw attention. I appreciate that.

I do wish there was a white one at launch, I know they’ll make one eventually and I’ll regret getting the black one :frowning: Edit: assuming it has a black grill, all white is bleh.

I think the white Xbox One S is the most beautiful console ever made and the single best example of the “clean”/“square” styling that MS has used across many products for the last decade. The Xbox One X in white is a close second but that disc drive slot on the S that extends off the edge of the unit is just chefs kiss.

Such a great looking console. Clean and minimalistic. Just screams power. Yet has so much real estate for artists to create amazing limited edition custom boxes. Can’t wait to see what they come up with on that front.

3 Likes

It’s kind of like the 2013 Mac Pro.

Yeah, I’m with you on that. I bet there are going to be some amazing designs.

This reminds me so much of the first time we saw GameCube in a glass case at SpaceWorld in 2001. Beautiful.

Looks so beautiful.

1 Like