Phil Spencer on Bethesda Exclusivity

Lot of work today!

8 Likes

Lmfao it’s true.

15 Likes

But apparently not enough. People are still trying to find a loophole where Xbox needs Playstation. Lol. Like, damn…

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1: Please mods let us make a meme thread it is too funny!

4 Likes

THE DESPAIR.

3 Likes

I finally saw most of this video (some guy did a reaction to his reaction) and man, it was painful. Not just how blatantly stupid his “points” were, but also the voice changing shit was awful.

1 Like

The fact he still raised the No Games point had me in stitches. I wanted to be mad but dude’s Chad Warden’s long lost cousin. Too funny.

When Phil has been very clear you still see articles like that…

What a load of… hqdefault

5 Likes

Despair and Denial

The new series. November on Netflix.

5 Likes

“Dumb & Dumber. Salty Edition.”

3 Likes

Oh, you’ll definitely be able to play all of Bethesda‘a games on a PS5*

*on xCloud through your console’s web browser with a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

6 Likes

I get the impression that since Xbox is not the market leader people assume they won’t do anything that hurts Playstation or Nintendo.

Xbox finally is being aggressive with their business and a lot of people are upset that they might have to get an xbox or PC or xcloud

15 Likes

I don’t get the problem. IGN’s headline is true. Obviously, reading between the lines, we know what he’s saying, but no, he didn’t confirm it.

Despair and Denial: The Salty Saga.

Episode 1: Fear.

3 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Not gonna lie; I still get personal enjoyment in how Sony was super aggressive with locking down 3rd party deals before this gen gets started, and Microsoft came in on some boss shit and bought Bethesda! Sony did the same thing with Dreamcast. Only Sega left the hardware business because of it. Microsoft WAS NOT having none -a-dat! This is a whole 'nother kind of party here, slick! Lol

6 Likes

The only people who thought otherwise were just in hopeful denial to be honest. You don’t make a purchase like this and not leverage it for the benefit of your own ecosystem.

4 Likes

If IGN wants that confirmation, they’ll need to be patient until the deal is finalized. I’m sure around the time of E3 we’re gonna see “exclusive to Xbox” plenty and if not that, he’ll just make it more clear in an interview or something. People with only PS or Switch need to realize they will need a Xbox or PC to play these games now.

Just like how we all of a sudden needed a PS because Spidey was no longer multiplatform.

5 Likes

He is not wrong

7 Likes

Yep True

1 Like