Pete Hines just revealed Indiana Jones is an Xbox exclusive, coming to Xbox Game Pass

Originally published at: Pete Hines just revealed Indiana Jones is an Xbox exclusive, coming to Xbox Game Pass - XboxEra

During the FTC hearing today Pete Hines was called to the stand. In this session Hines confirmed that Indiana Jones will be an exclusive title to Xbox and PC. He also confirmed it’ll join Xbox Game Pass.

Disney had questions following the ZeniMax acquisition by Microsoft. The contract that Zenimax had previously signed was for PC and multiple platforms. Following the acquisition the contract with Disney was amended for the game to just release on Xbox and PC. This also includes a release on Xbox Game Pass.

19 Likes

FTC had the second best show in Summer Game Fest. 2023 is wild!

32 Likes

It’s not that I take joy out of the fact PS players won’t be able to play it,well, except the real silly, pathetic ones, I will not deny that.

It’s just damned good for the platform of my choice, for the service to grow. For eventually have studios that are like “nah” towards Xbox become serious and see how 100% worth it is to bring their shit over.

12 Likes

Best post of the week.

10 Likes

Got to love how Disney just doesn’t give a shit! As far as they’re concern as long as you pay them things are good.

9 Likes

oh boi

2 Likes

How dare they. Console exclusivity deals are destroying this industry. Now excuse me while I get back to playing Final Fantasy XVI.

13 Likes

I’m still convinced Bethesda signed for more than Indiana jones. Rumours roundhouse was working on a game besides helping with redfall.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s great, now can you ask about Wolfenstein 3 lawyer person

Thanks

7 Likes

Sounds good to me as an Xbox Gamer.

In b4 “The Outer Worlds 2 teased for PS5” bullshit.

1 Like

I hate it when Nick is right!

14 Likes

The mental gymnastics for why this is okay for Spider-Man but not for Indiana Jones :rofl: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

7 Likes

PLZ call it this

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 19-59-58 Indiana Jones Font - Indiana Jones Font Generator

17 Likes

:phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Said it from the start . People swore up and down that Disney would require it to be multiplatform despite SpiderMan just being on one console.

6 Likes

Hot damn, that’s a hell of an exclusive for Xbox.

5 Likes

I had my doubts because Sony is the market leader, making the decision for Disney easier. But hey, I guess not. Good shit!

1 Like

Disney supposedly came to Xbox first for Spider Man ( or so people keep saying) so It’s obvious they don’t care. lol I remember Jez being so sure this was multiplatform.

2 Likes

Woohoo!!!

I said it two years ago that it would be Xbox/PC exclusive because it wasn’t retweeted on PlayStation’s twitter account or shown on the PlayStation YouTube channel.

This 100% should be exclusive for the simple fact that Microsoft owns Bethesda and they’re fully funding the game.

10 Likes