Pet Photos Thread

Dogs are life! I just love this little one

8 Likes

More Cats!!

This is Delenn, wanting to have a tickle on my knee but being distracted by a crow outside.

9 Likes

This is Luke, my Jack Russel-Terrier asking for more atention after an hour playing. I’m dead, but he’s gonna win anyway.

8 Likes

My 20 year old boy Mr Zip.

13 Likes

aawwwwwwwwwwwww! He’s adorable, tell him he doesn’t look a day over 17 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

11 Likes

But thats just you! :smiley: No selfies!

4 Likes

No pets, just a visitor posting my reaction looking at all these pet photos of yall.

6 Likes

After losing our GSD last September, we got a new Rottweiler puppy named Thor last week!

13 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Shepherd. Thor looks like a sweetie.

1 Like

Awesome.

2 Likes

Just finding this thread for to the new forum layout. Couple pictures of my boy, Larry.

11 Likes

He’s so cute!

3 Likes

What’s he doing in the first photo? Looks like he’s having fun there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes he just lays there and does a stretch that makes it looks like hes flying lol

2 Likes

12 Likes

This is Kenny in his relaxed state One of our two cats. Yahtzee, sitting on his hourde of socks. Dodger, sitting around waiting for scritches. Last, but not least, Fisher. The only horse sized dog that acts like a cat.

8 Likes

You’ve all got some gorgeous pets, I’ll submit my entry with something a bit less conventional

(This is a frame of a video so sorry about the finger in the lens lol)

Enter, Snoo and Blu.

And the reason for my profile picture

14 Likes

Me and my best friend!

8 Likes