Pet Photos Thread

Meet Zucka, a Border Collie who will turn 2 next month <3

11 Likes

Here’s a picture of my dog Bandit.

11 Likes

Beautiful pets everyone. <3

2 Likes

This was yesterday. I went on a trip with her, to a hotel that is located in the sea. We walked for 4,5 hours and trust me when I said she enjoyed it immensely! :slight_smile:

Last pic of her now, after the trip, haha.

And a video

8 Likes

This is my old girl, Rose. She’s a bit of a cat-dog, but I love her anyway :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Some pictures of my boy Caesar, who had to get put down yesterday at age 3 due to kidney failure. Miss him so much, taken too young. If theres one thing that ive learned its that you can never take enough pictures, something that i shouldve done more.

16 Likes

He is such a cutie. @Aetain and I are sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. :sob:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. I had to put my dog Rocket down last year due to cancer, it’s a really tough thing to do.

3 Likes

me vs all these posts

original

8 Likes

Whether there’s rain or sunshine it doesn’t matter to Lara, always cheerful!

7 Likes

This is our new pup, Eevee. She’s 4 months old and an absolute bundle of energy.

6 Likes

9 Likes

is she has puppies, you can name them after each eevee-lution

3 Likes

Hell no, one pup is enough for me for a long time lol

2 Likes

Firefly Ollie Penelope

Lacey

Papa Midnight

11 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss man, I know that pain too well; we lost one our cats due to heart failure when he was only 7. I have hundreds of photos and videos of him… couldn’t agree more on your point. Again, my sympathies.

1 Like

Lola, 8 years old, still looks like a puppy. received_10160460507180054|500x500

8 Likes

Brother’s pomeranian named max nearly 4 years old

My little girl her name is star she’s 2 years old

7 Likes

This is Bob, my 11 ys old Cocker Spaniel. He has being struggling with some health issues lately, but he is the best bud I ever had!

Taking a nap

In the acupuncture session

A walk in the park

6 Likes