Pet Photos Thread

My little girl star

8 Likes

In a short time this will the most beloved thread on XboxEra. Guaranteed!

7 Likes

Went home to Puerto Rico on a short trip to see the Lenna the new family member

13 Likes

I’m just a cat borrower

9 Likes

Not my cat, but it is all our cat.

4 Likes

I’m gonna cry again. It’s extremely unhealthy for me to frequent this thread, the cuteness can’t be taken in large concentrated bursts.

2 Likes

Update of the pup a few months later: he got big. 65 pounds as of now

8 Likes

All those top paid pro soccer players, man eat your heart out!

:smile:

7 Likes

Wow. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my gooood lol, this doggo should be in the big leagues

1 Like

Lara watching the Skyrim dog, I love when she does this

7 Likes

This is Rosy. She’s a… dog? We really don’t know what kind of dog she is, but we think she is part Labrador and some kind of hound.

PXL_20210601_211242715

She’s very sweet and loves people and is very happy in this picture to have a car ride. However, this is her default state:

PXL_20210614_172833748

Despite her lazy appearance, she is an excellent guard dog because she sounds like she would rip your face off. Most likely though she would just roll over to have her belly rubbed if our house was ever broken into.

7 Likes

This is my Office Manager, Roma.

She is a rescue from SSPCA. Found wandering the streets in Glasgow. She’s missing a back leg and has (disgustingly) been declawed.

When the SSPCA found her she was microchipped but they couldn’t get an owner. The chip traced to Canada or Italy so we think she came over from Canada (Declawing is illegal in Italy)

This is Ripley (named after Alien)

Also a rescue but from the RSCPA this time. He was saved from a house that burned down living with 10 other cats.

He is a true coward and we believe he is an honorary user of the shared ginger cat brain cell.

12 Likes

Best thread on xboxera! so many cuties here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have to find a photo of my most recent additions to the family (4 baby cats!) to post here.

3 Likes

dont post it, Im gonna fuckin explode if I end up seeing that. :sob:

2 Likes

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Since pets came up in conversation the other day, specifically with regards to what we were doing in 2009.

Here are our Hamsters from 2009, now long dead :frowning:

Little Baby Roborovski’s! Gary and Geoff!

10 Likes

This is Max, 8 year old golden.

11 Likes

We had found this German Shepherd puppy walking around by herself one day, so we went house to house looking for her owner. When we couldn’t find who she belonged to we decided to adopt her since I was ready for a new one after my last dog Sammy, a Labrador Retriever had passed. We named her Tilly.

Fast forward four years and she’s the sweetest lady ever. My favorite walking buddy.

As a bonus here’s a stray cat that adopted… Us. She doesn’t have a name but I like to nickname her, Lady MeowMeow because she likes to act like a savage queen. If she doesn’t like the kind of food I leave out for her she’ll literally hunt down a bird. I’ve seen her drag things across the street that almost her size.

7 Likes