Persona 5 Royal coming to Xbox platforms (Korea Rating) *Update* Listing is false. But it's ok, it's still coming

Sneaky.

Xbox E3 leak :philwins:

4 Likes

I’m gonna ignore persona related xbox rumors and threads until something official. Not good for my heart.

1 Like

Meh I’ll just wait for the announcement all this back and forth is tiring. I had it on PS4 and got bored half way through (drags on way too long)

The real question is: why is so difficult to get these games? Honestly this situation where we Xbox fans are eagerly anticipating competition scraps (not this game in particular, it’s the overall situation), it’s not so good.

2 Likes

I played it on ps4 for about 20 hours but life got in the way.and i dropped it. I wanted a switch version coz I had no time at home to sit and spend 100 hours on a game on my TV. But I’m waiting for xbox version and a cloud version would be amazing.

1 Like

lmfaooo

2 Likes

I own Royal on PS5 but I’d rather play it on Xbox. My PS5 is noisy and it irritates me.

1 Like

What i wanna see appear in the coming soon section of the Microsoft marketplace this time next week.

4 Likes

After the nth false leak I’m currently in the camp of “nah”, it seems that certain titles are forbidden on Xbox, lmao.

Why give up on something coming to Xbox just because of some false leaks?

When we talk about japanese things I learned to be extra careful in order to not be disappointed, considering 9/10 we are always left disappointed from that land.

I guess but things are slowly changing.

Phil made

Yakuza

Dragon Quest

Tales of Arise

Happen! Believe!

4 Likes

Yeah I have always been on the boat of if we can get Dragon Quest we can get Persona tbh.

Nice to see some positivity.

1 Like

Tales was already on 360, he re-made it possible. Yakuza and DQ are objectively big wins, FF on the other end is a big fail, the franchise was multiplatform for 10+ years. Jimbo said that Persona is important for PS, so we’ll see if Phil can win it.

FF is moneyhatted.

Persona isn’t it was a Atlus decision so only make it for PlayStation.

Persona will come :slight_smile:

Consumers don’t care about specifics, Persona missing is big, FF missing is huge unfortunately.

Oh for sure FF being missing sucks big time. But there’s nothing MS can really do about it till the deals are over sadly.

Even then the deals get extended like with FF7R