Persona 5 Royal coming to Xbox platforms (Korea Rating) *Update* Listing is false. But it's ok, it's still coming

Announcements on a Saturday?

I was using the link (게임물관리위원회) the twitter user was providing after someone on twitter used the word Zelda instead of Persona. I thought that was fake so I tried it myself.

I just wait for the official Microsoft Store leak.

2 Likes

ok this shit bogus lmfao

It’s more of a case now that this particular thing might not be evidence, but I still trust Nick and Jez’s repeated allusions to P5R coming to Xbox soon. But yeah, looks like this here is pretty shaky evidence if it can even be called that.

3 Likes

There’s an image of a fake store listing being passed around so watch out for that.

3 Likes

Not getting my hopes up until it’s installed on my console, ready to be launched.

1 Like

Saw it as well. If it’s leaked via MS Store the first one who would find it are ALumia_italia or h0x0d.

2 Likes

People are getting confused and not looking at the names.

People make UWP apps for Guides to games like Zelda and stuff all the time.

“Omg Animal Crossing on Xbox”

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/animal-crossing-new-horizons-island-designer/9nj5vcg60s5x?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

6 Likes

Ppl are saying there is not link to this exact page and should be taking it with a grain of salt

its just a rumor and there are already people collapsing… :sweat_smile:

if true it will be huge.

1 Like

That fraud was right (again)!

Damn, I JUST bought this on PS4 a couple weeks ago. Lol.

Whoever hasnt played the base game will probably enjoy this one quite a bit. Great cast, gameplay and music.

Having put over 100 hours on the base one back in 2017 I never really relt inclined to do it with a definitive edition that I felt was bogus lol.

if I didn’t already have royal for PS then I would be all over this on xbox. However if strikers is coming to xbox then I am buying

Ahhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!!!

Wait so its not real? FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

If you look closely, this moment

explains the difference in comportment between Yakuza 0 and 1.

1 Like

Aparantely there’s some French gamepass festival whatever the hell thst means. Hopefully news then.

The replies to that announcement are pretty funny. Universal disappointment.

1 Like

Despite the confusion around this rating i still believe it’s coming. I expect an E3 announcement personally.

1 Like

I updated the title

:philwins:

7 Likes