Persona 3 Portable, 4 Golden, and 5 Royale Coming to Xbox Consoles, Cloud, and PC

It’s even better than that, it’s 8 hits every time. It might depend from game to game, but I think hit and crit chance are all calculated on the first attack too. I love the “one persona per element” but I’m not sure if the strongest elemental spells can be passed on in P5R, so keep that in mind when you’re rounding out your all-stars :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Strongest elemental spells can be passed on through gallows!

The ease of customising personas is definitely one of the things I miss in P3 and P4 having played P5R. Being able to take literally any persona and make them a beast is amazing. Broken but amazing.

2 Likes

I think they can be pretty broken in P5R too, in a video on youtube when I was looking up how to build Persona’s, Bainz managed to do a 930K hit attack on an enemy. I was like, well I’m never going to do that, but that’s broken.

But it does make me wonder if P3 and P4 have a damage limit? since in that same video it was mentioned that for P5R the damage limit was removed or raised from what it was in P5. Well I guess I just have to look a damage video later.

I think the cap for P3P and P4G is 9999, the superbosses will whip that out if they don’t appreciate your strategy.

1 Like

I wonder if that’s capped to boss fights only, I was looking up some videos on both P3P and I saw up to 32640, and P4G 41535. But in 1 of the P3P videos the 9999-attack damage was shown off against what I assumed was the final boss. Of course each of those attacks needed a good set up to pull off, but yeah, Persona’s can be very broken.

1 Like

After my second playthrough, I finally got all achievements on P5R. Which is something unusual for me as I generally don’t try for full achievements.

Also started a NG+ and as I thought, after gaining access to weapons and eventually our Persona from the previous playthrough. Makes the beginning of the game too easy.

7 Likes

Very nice! Do you think you’re gonna do a full NG+?

I already finished Kamoshida’s palace in NG+. But I’m planning on taking it slower this time so I can keep playing P3P from were I left off. So once I finish the second P3P playthrough(still on first, I left off after defeating the Lover arcana shadow), I can jump into P4G.

1 Like

The NG+ experience is kind of broken. But kept in check somewhat by the need for story.

Did my first challenge boss fight as well, the twins were a little to strong for the whole team at level 26 even in NG+. But I managed to do the fight solo and over leveled everyone to 44 instantly.

2 Likes

I need to get back to P3P. ITs the perfect Xcloud game.

I have to try it later, see how well it works over WiFi and 5G.

So, looking over the P3R DLC Persona’s I’m reminded that Nuclear wasn’t a damage type yet.

Makoto’s Anat’s Cosmic Flare is an Almighty attack instead.

Neither is Psy damage! It really goes to show what 2 new damage types bring in to the game.

Satanael is also the strongest DLC Persona at level 89, but unlike the Izanagi evolution it doesn’t have the bonus restore all stats after a battle skill. So using Satanael will require fighting without going all out all the time.

Nuclear was actually in the first two (three) games! It’s pretty fun to see how elementals change throughout all the games, with physical sometimes being 3 types, sometimes being just weapon and gun, earth and water being seemingly deemed not good enough to come back, force and wind being kind of the same thing…

1 Like

It be interesting to see if there are lore reasons for it, like the way people perceived the area they live around, what’s considered important at the time causing changes to the meta verse of the immediate area and the persona/shadows.

1 Like

Probably to make the game easier. The first one had 10 elements and 10 different physical DMG types lmao.

Ugh and that movement grid system, what a headache.

10 physical? That sounds very complicated, specially if some of those physical damage weren’t part of effects like bleed.

At least it was more fun to play than playing Drakengard.

1 Like

Persona fans out there making content for FeMC/Kotone. There is even a work in progress mod that replaces MC/Makoto.

Edit:

1 Like

Finally got my Physical edition of Persona 4 :Golden from Limited Run delivered today. Even came with an instruction booklet! Call me strange but I kind of miss when every game had those.

3 Likes